Chicago Bulls @ L.A. Lakers 11/18

ive been sayin this since the world championships a few yrs ago and y'all laughed at me: hinrich is a bum as a starter. dude is NOT a starter in this L.

Something has to be up with Tyrus Thomas.

Don't know if he got hurt, or maybe he just pissed off Skiles.

Hinrich penetrates really well, if he could make shots he'd be unbelievable.

I take it Tyrus is in the doghouse tonight.

Hinrich is having a rough start this year, hopefully he gets it going. I thought it was going to start that Suns game but i guess not

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Hinrich penetrates really well, if he could make shots he'd be unbelievable.

I take it Tyrus is in the doghouse tonight.

if rafer alston does that for the rockets, he'd be unbelievable b/c he controls the offense fairly well.
roll.gif

hinrich belongs on the bench

Sefalosha, Gardner, Griffin, and Wallace all out on the floor...and we're winning.......somethin aint right...
laugh.gif

I know its a back to back, but the game feels like when 2 teams play a doubleheader in baseball, and one of the teams goes with the B Team.

Thats us, but hey we're up 46-45 at the half.

However, i feel that the Lakers will go on a run, and we will lose ....again...and my heart will be broken....again.....for the 34,564,678 quadrillionth time.( thats how many times teams that i love have lost)

but hey, its early

ignore me...

Thabo is playing well i would like to see him get more minutes from now on. I dont know why Tyrus isn't playing but i hope it isnt one of Skiles grudgesbecause we need wins now and he is a good matchup for Odom and Mihm.

Being up by only one kinda scares me seeing Kobe and Odom have a combined 13 points

damn, hope kwame is ok.

hopefully that means more mins. for bynum, not mihm.

and is crittenton inj? i thought he outplayed farmar........and if farmar looks good, crittenton must look better.

Farmar is the best pg on the Lakers. but he is better coming off the bench right now with the 2nd unit
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Kwame and Turiaf injured. hope one of them will be back for the Celtic game.

Good half by the lakers. We definitely need to cut down on the turnovers in the second half to keep the game close and come out with a W. I hope Phil putsFarmar in to start the third.

indifferent.gif
to Phil Jackson for not starting Bynum,idunno what his deal is.
indifferent.gif
to Phil Jackson for benching Bynum while he was hot, idduno whathis deal is.

Back
Top Bottom