Chicago Bulls @ L.A. Lakers 11/18

Its gonna be a tough night with the Bears and Bulls both losing.......oh god.....WHY ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Kidskillz858- Fam your avy had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link! I am stuck at work but at least I can see my lakers!

LETS GO LAKERS!!!

lets go Lakers!!

I hope we play with the same effort we had against Detroit. We need to keep with the team play and hustle hard on defense. If we do those things, this game isours.

Kwame's down guys, hopefully it's not bad but he's really in pain. Damn guys lets hope this is the only injury.

yup we can only hope injurys dont happen to our players like last year, our record will be doo doo if so

I hate when the Lakers post up Cook. He cant even post up against a teddy bear and the keep giving him the ball on the block.

Kwame with a leg injury
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Kwame's down guys, hopefully it's not bad but he's really in pain. Damn guys lets hope this is the only injury.
i hope hes ok...we need his interior defense ugghhhh cook is garbage get his punk#%#@ outta there

kwame's loss will be felt defensively. he has been VERY VERY good defensively, even the great big men.

but they're sharing the ball well still. kobe hasn't touched the ball much.

man i am LOVING the way kobe plays this year, ABSOLUTELY loves it.

if he played like this his whole career, nobody can talk about his selfishness or anything. but he's learning.

Bulls playin some tough defense...if we can keep things low scoring, we'll have a chance.

I'm surprised Griff got the start. Where's Tyrus ?

The Lakers this season look a lot more comfortable and confident when Kobes not on the floor. Last season if was painful to watch them without Kobe, but thesecond unit has kept them in games and even brought them back.

lakers playing better w/o kobe again (the 2nd unit anyways). man, is this phil's doing?

Back
Top Bottom