Chicago Bulls @ L.A. Lakers 11/18

i wonder if there will be any laker fans chanting "lu-ol, lu-ol. lu-ol"

Hell no.

I hope we are able to come out and play like I know we can. With deng on the sidelines tonight we should do well.

same story..

A superstar is injured.. some bench player aka scrubs will step up big time..

Lakes got this.
pimp.gif

...they better at least.

I will be at staples tonight to watch kobe make the bulls regret they didn't do anything possible to get him. Lakers win for sure.

Update: lakers 3-0 when I am at staples

LOS ANGELES -- Luol Deng, the Chicago Bulls forward, expects to be sidelined for at least one week after aggravating a back injury during his team's 92-73 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday evening.

The forward was listed as doubtful to start the Bulls' game at Staples Center, having woken with a painful lower back on Friday morning, the day after Chicago saw its record slump to 1-6 in a loss to the Phoenix Suns.

After undergoing intense treatment, Deng started against the Clippers, scoring eight points while playing all 12 minutes of the first quarter and helping the Bulls race into a 29-16 lead.

However, the 22-year-old Deng re-injured his back while scoring on a second quarter hook shot and played only eight minutes in the second half, without adding to his score.

Deng, who finished with 10 points and seven rebounds in 27 minutes, was ruled out of the second half of the Bulls' L.A. double header -- Sunday's meeting with Kobe Bryant and the Lakers -- and does not expect to play against the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday.

"I'm not going to play tomorrow or Tuesday," said Deng, who will be examined by team doctors and possibly undergo an MRI scan on his back Sunday. "I would think I'm out until Saturday [against the New York Knicks].

If Deng is out, Lakers win easily.

--Lakers win
--Just gotta move the ball around, limit turnovers and win on the boards.
--Everything else will fall into place.

The Lakers will do it tonight. Kobe drops bombs on da Bulls. I have League Pass. Thank goodness.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom