Cheerleader develops Dystonia after taking the flu shot

it's a nice little narrative because it's semi relevant to the flu hysteria but i'm sure they're rarer things that people die from

smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Flu shots are
smh.gif

How bout you wear a coat and stay out the cold.

Damn man, how bout you educate yourself about the flu? Influenza is mostly transmitted through the air by coughs or sneezes by infected people, not by going outside without a coat on
indifferent.gif

That is true.. but going out in the cold without a coat on puts stress on the body, thus lowering the immune system, which makes it more likely that you will catch something.

lol duke said educate urself about the flu

most people don't realize that the vast majority of drugs exist to treat conditions, but they don't make us healthy... only less sick.
that's the point though....
youu can't rely on drugs to make you healthy though. Drugs are made to cure people from sickness and disease.

her husband actually stuck around?
I would leave her. yes thats horrible, but imagine she cant go out, she cant cook, she cant do the laundry, she cant do *#%%. shes like a vegatable, id leaveher after one month

Originally Posted by Sputnik

I would leave her. yes thats horrible, but imagine she cant go out, she cant cook, she cant do the laundry, she cant do *#%%. shes like a vegatable, id leave her after one month
smh.gif

And you'd be losing out on a good investment.

She got the jerk on lock. Can you imagine how many dance competitions she would shut down?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I would leave her. yes thats horrible, but imagine she cant go out, she cant cook, she cant do the laundry, she cant do *#%%. shes like a vegatable, id leave her after one month
smh.gif

And you'd be losing out on a good investment.

She got the jerk on lock. Can you imagine how many dance competitions she would shut down?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"in sickness and in health"

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Thats a crazy and interesting disease. How that works is just so weird, she can function normallly if she walks backwards and runs?

Horrible though...

So crazy how some things work.... Count your blessings every morning you wake up and normal things like walking forward still work for you. Sad story.

I hope you're not talking about me.

Lighten up.

I feel bad for the woman, I really do.
frown.gif
I just happened to find somehumor in the video.

And doesn't the jerk look even stupider now?

you never know if you could be that one in a million, another reason for me to not get a flu shot

Thats truly sad
tired.gif

I work out in the cold almost everyday,
and I was really saying I need to get a flu
shot.
smh.gif

...and the jokes have started.

roll.gif
I know it's a sad situation but damn, those jerking gifs got me.

Back
Top Bottom