Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I pee in the sink. Not only do I not have to flush the toilet and save water, or let it marinate and stink up the bathroom, but I figure peeing in the sink will help clean the pipes due to the ammonia in urine and the salts and ****.

Wouldn't the sink smell like pee? Just pee in the shower or tub if you don't wanna flush the toilet.

I thought peeing in the sink was reserved for house parties when there's a toilet shortage :lol:

I pee in the sink. Not only do I not have to flush the toilet and save water, or let it marinate and stink up the bathroom, but I figure peeing in the sink will help clean the pipes due to the ammonia in urine and the salts and ****.

tenor.gif

Just realized that a 40-pk case of kirkland water (Costco brand) is $2.99 as opposed to the Poland Spring for $4.99..Kirkland it is

anyone ever try dumpster diving? like when restaurants close for the day, they toss a lot of their food away. most is still fresh

anyone ever try dumpster diving? like when restaurants close for the day, they toss a lot of their food away. most is still fresh
No way I would do that,I see people doing it constantly at Whole Foods though.

not really cheap things i do but just things i do in general to save money..
buy groceries make food at home instead of paying to eat out all the time. if i do eat out sometimes ill just get something cheap at mcdonalds :lol:
if you have a girlfriend they are expensive as **** make her pay for herself sometimes :lol:

My friend used to go through McD's drive through and be like "I forgot the sauce for my nuggets." He'd then go home, cook his own chicken and use free McDonald's sauce.

I work retail and there are a bunch of restaurants nearby my job. I always get customers that forget to take their food. Naturally, I throw it away but I would get coworkers that are like, "What are you doing?!" I tell them I'm throwing it away they say that's perfectly good food and eat it. I'm like, alright, man.

Speaking of leftover food. I go to the butcher at Whole Foods 1-2 times a month and request leftover bones for my dog. I pay $10 for a big bag. I will then purée some veggies and fruit and stuff it into the bones and freeze it overnight. Better than store bought treats.

Back
Top Bottom