Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

If you're a smoker and smoke Marlboros,make sure to sign up on their website,saves you 180$ a year.

image.png

I cancelled my spotify a couple years ago and after 3 or so months they emailed me a deal for 3 months for .99 cents. I cancelled after those three months and after 3 months they offered me 3 months for $9.99.

I've been soing thise for 2 years now :lol:. Currently on my 2nd month of a 3/$9.99 deal.

My brother used his old college .edu email adress to get the apple music student discount. He graduated in 2011 :lol:

I just got back from Cancun and I was staying in an all-invlusive resort. Mini bar was free so each day my boy and I would put the snacks in our carry-on backpacks and wait for the hotel to refill the bar the mext day. After 5 days we got on the plane with 5 bags of chips, 3 oreos, and 2 m&ms :lol:

I eat those Costco chickens dolo fam :pimp::lol:
They are real good too..

Always be on the lookout for cheap protein..rotisserie chicken the first thing that comes to mind..very rarely is beef on sale..I don't buy whey anymore so I honestly don't kno anything about deals on protein powder..but chicken and eggs is relatively cheap

They are real good too..

Always be on the lookout for cheap protein..rotisserie chicken the first thing that comes to mind..very rarely is beef on sale..I don't buy whey anymore so I honestly don't kno anything about deals on protein powder..but chicken and eggs is relatively cheap

Yea been rocking with the same bag of protein for damn near a year because I barely use it lol. But chicken is my go to. I stay on them manager specials. Tuna is good too

Yea been rocking with the same bag of protein for damn near a year because I barely use it lol. But chicken is my go to. I stay on them manager specials. Tuna is good too
Ahhhh totally forgot tuna..I eat too much to add powder to the mix as well..would be detrimental..I would be exceeding the recommended protein daily allotment..I gotta start adding beans to the mix..cheap/healthy..but never enough for me

Those Rosseiterie chickens are a good deal. Don't buy them though only because I can't store them frozen.

Robbed wegmans today. Bought 4 donuts but went to the self checkout and only paid for 3 :evil:::i actually thought of this thread while I was paying, normally I'd be honest :rofl:

I recently started buying backwoods online. I buy 5 boxes (40 packs total) for ~$175 and save more than $100 compared to buying them indivually at the store for ~$7.75 pack. Lasts me like 2 months almost 3. Trying to get on papers but all I've ever smoked are blunts, it's a tough transition :lol:.

I also work at a restaurant so I don't pay a lot for food and food related things. Def helps me save

My dads always bought shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, napkins, toilet paper, etc in bulk so I'm used to it. It makes sense, you're gonna use it eventually might as well stock up. I always used to make fun of him for being cheap but now that I'm older he calls me out when I do the same things :lol:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about applying for ebt once I heard this dude at work say he gets $300 a month for food :smh:. I pay taxes I might as well. Idk if I would get approved though.. I live at home and have a decent amount of $ saved up

Steal oatmeal packets from work.

Instead of buying a soft drink at the fast food spot, i'll go home and grab a drink from there.

At the bar, I USE TO buy beers instead of hard drinks because they were $3 cheaper.

Some Costcos have the food court in a separate building.

My brother doesn't have a card so he'll just walk through the exit doors of our store past customer service, and the food court is right there.

You can just tell them you ordered a pizza thru the phone. I dont have a membership but i order all the time.

If you want extend the life of your razor blade, just rinse them with rubbing alcohol and it won't get dull afterwards.

Rubbing alcohol is much cheaper than getting a new blade.

Shop at Aldi's
-Shop at Slicksdeals

And the dollar store .

These 3 stores save my life in college .

i ate out once in the past 6 months , this amazing IHOP type restaurant down in Florida .

What do you usually buy as far as groceries or cheap meals? I'm refraining from buying ramen, but kind of want to mix it up from the same 3-4 meals I cook.

Back
Top Bottom