Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

I am just wondering what point you are trying to prove to purposely not allow your son to dress "masculine."

laugh.gif

im here for sneakers, jerseys, and jewelry FIRST you're here for advocacy for da dress wearing lifestyle you are even admittedly too poltroonish to pursue on your own time :lol: :smh:

u are da poster boy for someone who is on Social exile in da real world that comes to a sneaker site u have NOTHING in common with to be a provocateur in a attempt to exercise escapism in da guise of a message board SJW ...da epitome of being a utter waste of time and reminding everyone your life is abysmally tragically sad and have no real world connections to average humans that would shun you da second u opened ur mouth. :lol: :smh:

But you do the exact same thing I do, just from the Trump perspective. We gonna act like you aren't just as active in these threads and the political threads now? :lol:

im all over NT, kicks, jewelry, music, jerseys...

all u do is troll b.. don't ever get it twisted, u haven't shown urself sonce u got laughed off to exile for dressing like a lanky 80's Madison square garden ticket scalper/time square perve wit that ridiculous trench coat :lol: :smh:

Ninja I want an apology for you saying I be disrespectful towards you. :lol:

Because Anton is showing you what real disrespect is right now, and you throwing shade too.

I'm a saint in comparison :lol:

Last edited:
Ninja I want an apology for you saying I be disrespectful towards you. :lol:

Because Anton is showing you what real disrespect is right now, and you throwing shade too.

I'm saint in comparison :lol:

that trench coat dress fetishist relevancy starts & ends with threads that have to do with men interested in rocking evening gowns :lol: that boy is a tiny spec on NT, steering clear of his antics is easy, he harmless.

laugh.gif

Dude is comparing a toddler to a 10 year old. WTH am I doing buying clothes for a 10 year old in the first place. At that age they can make their own decisions on their style. 

Toddlers have no say, i see people using their children as social media props every day. 
laugh.gif
This almost made me pass out 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

That's a real horrible look :lol:

You know that kid ain't choose all that. Treating the kid like a dress up doll.

Back
Top Bottom