Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

Younger than 11 - It's a "No"
12 and Up - If you gon do it, do it right. Gonna have to see the blueprint of the outfit and accessories. Guy in the pic isn't that bad and even thought I'm still not 100% sold on it I'd prob let him with a few changes. Still talk to him the possible teasing.

Relevant
IMG_0173.jpg

I can't deny, it is def a strange look to see a white woman doing this to her adopted black child, but it's her kid so whatever.

It's not whatever it is a form of child abuse. If she was beating him in the street with a stick you wouldn't say its her child so whatever. She is doing some serious damage to that kid mentally. The problem is society is too open about gender neutrality and all that so most people will think its cute and it's ok.

We are the adults and they are the children. They don't know any better and it is our responsibility to guide them and show them the right way. These parents are creating too much confusion.

It's not whatever it is a form of child abuse. If she was beating him in the street with a stick you wouldn't say its her child so whatever. She is doing some serious damage to that kid mentally. The problem is society is too open about gender neutrality and all that so most people will think its cute and it's ok.

We are the adults and they are the children. They don't know any better and it is our responsibility to guide them and show them the right way. These parents are creating too much confusion.
oh, please.

Are you a child psychologist? What studies can you point to that this is harmful? How do you know he's "confused"?

assuming she not forcing him to do this, I don't get why im supposed to care.

The optics of it do not sit well with me, especially with her being South African. I am glad the kid has a home and a parent who loves him, but the idea of a South African white person doing this to a black kid feels almost malicious. I am sure I am looking too much into it, but I can't help but feel bad for the kid.

The optics of it do not sit well with me, especially with her being South African. I am glad the kid has a home and a parent who loves him, but the idea of a South African white person doing this to a black kid feels almost malicious. I am sure I am looking too much into it, but I can't help but feel bad for the kid.

Feel the exact same way, and I totally forgot that she's south African, makes the optics even creepier.

oh, please.

Are you a child psychologist? What studies can you point to that this is harmful? How do you know he's "confused"?

assuming she not forcing him to do this, I don't get why im supposed to care.

Put a dress on your normal male child everyday, stripping him of any and everything masculine and see what kind of person it is as a teen then an adult. That **** isn't normal my dude, and it will cause confusion in that kid.

But you're right, I need to be a child psychologist in order to see that. My bad.

Feel the exact same way, and I totally forgot that she's south African, makes the optics even creepier.

Yet here you go admitting that something isn't right with this.

It seems you have not even taken the time to understand what Osh is trying to say.

Throw in a lot of assumptions too

Last edited:
f her dawg. shes dead to me. foul af. its cool she's giving him 3 hots and a cot, but it doesn't even it out that she's mentally affecting this little black boy and spoiling him for the future. He already has no male role models. Now that she's allowing him to take the form of a girl..his masculine future is in serious jeopardy.

f her dawg. shes dead to me. foul af. its cool she's giving him 3 hots and a cot, but it doesn't even it out that she's mentally affecting this little black boy and spoiling him for the future. He already has no male role models. Now that she's allowing him to take the form of a girl..his masculine future is in serious jeopardy.
I don't really have anything of substance to say here...'his masculine future' is just funny as hell to me.

I don't really have anything of substance to say here...'his masculine future' is just funny as hell to me.

If you figure his childhood is basically him portraying a girl, dressing as one, playing with toys marketed towards girls, hair extensions, makeup, etc. Mix that with no positive male roles to show him what a man looks like, that feminine persona is what he will mature with.

I just have a problem seeing little black boys marginalized and deprived of the opportunity to grow into strong black men. They already start off behind the 8 ball. This is systemic.

Put a dress on your normal male child everyday, stripping him of any and everything masculine and see what kind of person it is as a teen then an adult. That **** isn't normal my dude, and it will cause confusion in that kid.

But you're right, I need to be a child psychologist in order to see that. My bad.

Yet here you go admitting that something isn't right with this.

1. A while back I read about a ****** up and highly unethical study where a scientist forced a boy he adopted as a baby to dress and act like a girl, he told him he was a girl and you know what happened? After a certain age they boy started bucking back.

It seems if I'm remembering right and I'm pretty sure modern studies on gender development in children will back me up...children seem to develop a strong gender identity indipendently of their environment and will buck back if try to force a gender on them they don't feel is "right". So as long as Charlize not forcing this on the kid I don't see the issue at some point the kid will stop if it don't feel right.

One more story...I had a professor who was on the Charlize Theron steze. Her son had long hair and she let him wear dresses or girl clithes...you know what happened? Lil homie grew out of that, and is a regular *** trying to be as masculine as possible kid.

So forgive me if I don't freak out at what Charlize is doing.

2. The reason it feels weird with Charlize doing it is the the South Africa racial history and white people historical fear of black masculinity...as a black man it creeps me out. But my personal feelings aren't enough for me to pass judgement on what people do with their kids without hard evidence what they are doing is wrong.

If you figure his childhood is basically him portraying a girl, dressing as one, playing with toys marketed towards girls, hair extensions, makeup, etc. Mix that with no positive male roles to show him what a man looks like, that feminine persona is what he will mature with.

I just have a problem seeing little black boys marginalized and deprived of the opportunity to grow into strong black men. They already start off behind the 8 ball. This is systemic.

It's her kid and he has a better life now, but I feel like she's doing him a disservice and will probably cop out and blame him for asking for these things when they go wrong. Probably a mute, stupid point to make here but had she not intervened he definitely wouldn't have this much leeway and feminine energy, she def plays a big part in it. Unfair to make him as some sort of statement just because you can.

Pretty much how I look at it. It's like she's putting him on display or something.

Back
Top Bottom