Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America.'

hmmmm....it says so much.

1in_god_we_trustbig.jpg

ObjectRender.aspx

But why do we need a movie?

I think documentary style would be a better way of explaining Charles Darwin.

It may come out terrible and sensationalized with false information for the sake of a movie.

It will be him coming up with these theories, visiting the Galapagos islands, fighting the church. Fade to ending where his theories are up to you....

Sounds like straight to dvd/blue-ray/redbox release to me.

I'm catholic and believe in evolution.

I lost because I believe in science (Nacho Libre)

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Smh. You must not know what a theory is. And you haven't pointed out any holes in evolution. If you can't accept the FACT that evolution is REAL, you need to just give up on life man

Word?

What do you recommend? Suicide?
indifferent.gif

You are free to believe what you want and go on living, while I should just off myself if I don't see things your way, right?

And to my man who tried to equate what I'm saying with believing the planet is flat and Obama is a Nazi. You serious? It's either your way or no way,huh?

If my questioning of a theory is enough for you lose your faith in "this country", then your faith was never real to begin with.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

HUMANS CAME FROM THE SPACE BETWEEN SPACES
I don't wanna start on this path cus fools can't wrap their heads around the metaphor of the Garden of Eden.

People are looking for a place and missing the forest for the trees, literally. This planet is the Garden.
HUMANS AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE

COME FROM DIFF DIMENSION'S

WHO READY FOR THE 4TH & 5TH ?

HUMANS CAME FROM THE SPACE BETWEEN SPACES
I don't wanna start on this path cus fools can't wrap their heads around the metaphor of the Garden of Eden.

People are looking for a place and missing the forest for the trees, literally. This planet is the Garden.
HUMANS AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE

COME FROM DIFF DIMENSION'S

WHO READY FOR THE 4TH & 5TH ?
Man can't travel space (time) in the physical. This realm was created for the physical and is surrounded by time. Once you're allowedpassage into the next realm, you will no longer need your body which holds you captive in this realm.

It's over most people's heads, but speak on it my man...

And to my man who tried to equate what I'm saying with believing the planet is flat and Obama is a Nazi. You serious? It's either your way or no way, huh?

If my questioning of a theory is enough for you lose your faith in "this country", then your faith was never real to begin with.
I'm pretty sure this dude wasn't talking to or about you. He was referring to the people who say this film is too controversial torelease.

EDIT: I must say though, you sound real crazy right now
laugh.gif
you'retelling everyone they can't grasp the idea/concept of the Garden of Eden, nor space and time, but you don't understand the concept of evolution and howit's not a linear progression... it's not that complicated to understand, there are no holes. It's a matter of do you believe it or not.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
This why I have no faith in this country anymore. It is overrun with a bunch of nuts who basically believe the earth is flat, and our president is nazi.

Brazil or Toronto?
I will take Vancouver or Toronto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

And to my man who tried to equate what I'm saying with believing the planet is flat and Obama is a Nazi. You serious? It's either your way or no way, huh?

I'm pretty sure this dude wasn't talking to or about you. He was referring to the people who say this film is too controversial to release.

EDIT: I must say though, you sound real crazy right now
laugh.gif
you're telling everyone they can't grasp the idea/concept of the Garden of Eden, nor space and time, but you don't understand the concept of evolution and how it's not a linear progression... it's not that complicated to understand, there are no holes. It's a matter of do you believe it or not.

To you I sound crazy. I've seen enough to know that I am not.

I have seen interdimensional travel with my own two eyes three times and no, no drugs were involved.

Of course, I could never convince you of my what I've seen and know. I have no problem with that. I guess you'll have to see some of those thingswith your own eyes before you can grasp what I'm speaking of.

I have seen interdimensional travel with my own two eyes three times and no, no drugs were involved.

Of course, I could never convince you of my what I've seen and know. I have no problem with that. I guess you'll have to see some of those things with your own eyes before you can grasp what I'm speaking of.
Bet.

Even better though, you could school us in the verses of your intellectual supremacy... just so we understand where you're coming from at least.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

But why do we need a movie?

I think documentary style would be a better way of explaining Charles Darwin.

It may come out terrible and sensationalized with false information for the sake of a movie.

It will be him coming up with these theories, visiting the Galapagos islands, fighting the church. Fade to ending where his theories are up to you....

Sounds like straight to dvd/blue-ray/redbox release to me.
See, I'd prefer to see something actually on Darwin himself. The books and documentaries are already out there. I want to see this man'sstruggles and coming to terrms with what he found.

I found the part in that article about it being a "silly theory with a complete lack of evidence" hella ironic. Imma peep this. Plus JenniferConnelly

I'm not sure if Arsnal was being sarcastic or not, but you really should shed some light on the subject if you truly know as much as you're making itseem.

Of course, I could never convince you of my what I've seen and know. I have no problem with that. I guess you'll have to see some of those things with your own eyes before you can grasp what I'm speaking of.
Bet.

Even better though, you could school us in the verses of your intellectual supremacy... just so we understand where you're coming from at least.
I didn't say that I'm intellectually superior to anyone.

Here's where I'm coming from. Metaphysical experiences have led me to an understanding that life is much bigger than what we can experience throughthe five senses.

I have seen an entity (for lack of better words) leave this dimension, right in front of my face.

Years later, a guide took me through time and showed me math that I don't understand, the equation or sequence was long, and it was all to illustrate thateverything is part of the equation. Nothing is random or left to chance.

You can call me crazy all day. That's cool. I still don't think, based on what I've seen, that humans understand our origins yet. And I know wedidn't evolve from "ape like" creatures.

I'm sorry but you have to be crazy if you don't believe in some sort of evolution. There is evidence all around us.

I'm not saying I don't believe in evolution.

I'm saying that I don't believe that humans evolved from "ape like" creatures.

so what dimension is in the Garden of Eden you speak of??

so is it science and dimensions you believe in, or the church ways?

or both?

Bet.

I didn't say that I'm intellectually superior to anyone.

Here's where I'm coming from. Metaphysical experiences have led me to an understanding that life is much bigger than what we can experience through the five senses.

I have seen an entity (for lack of better words) leave this dimension, right in front of my face.

Years later, a guide took me through time and showed me math that I don't understand, the equation or sequence was long, and it was all to illustrate that everything is part of the equation. Nothing is random or left to chance.

You can call me crazy all day. That's cool. I still don't think, based on what I've seen, that humans understand our origins yet. And I know we didn't evolve from "ape like" creatures.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I feel sorry for people who think everything is black and white. Metaphysics > Modern Science & Religion.

Originally Posted by YoungProdigy10

so what dimension is in the Garden of Eden you speak of??

so is it science and dimensions you believe in, or the church ways?

or both?
You are living on the Garden of Eden. It's a planet called Earth.

I don't go to church or subscribe to any religion, but why can't heaven be time (space), the 4th dimension?

Why is heaven thought of as a place where you are still human in form, that is just like Earth, but everything is better? The 4th dimension or heaven may havea new set of challenges and perhaps, you'll have to make your way through it or be deemed worthy to pass to the 5th and so on.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

You can call me crazy all day. That's cool. I still don't think, based on what I've seen, that humans understand our origins yet. And I know we didn't evolve from "ape like" creatures.
this i agree with.

So I guess the fact that we share 99% of our DNA with Chimps is irrelevent in your world. It doesn't take a high level of intelligence to look at thephysical appearance of a man, and the physical appearance of an ape or monkey, and conclude that we are related in some way, based soley on the similarphysical characteristics. And there is still one thing that creationists and anti-evolution theorists fail to recognize every time....if you're right,explain dinosaurs. Then explain why multiple raptor fossils were found bearing feathers.

Chimps share at least 95% of the same DNA as humans do. Chimpanzees are actually closer to humans than they are gorillas. Crazy stuff.

Or um, God made us in six days and then needed a breather.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

this i agree with.

So I guess the fact that we share 99% of our DNA with Chimps is irrelevent in your world. It doesn't take a high level of intelligence to look at the physical appearance of a man, and the physical appearance of an ape or monkey, and conclude that we are related in some way, based soley on the similar physical characteristics. And there is still one thing that creationists and anti-evolution theorists fail to recognize every time....if you're right, explain dinosaurs. Then explain why multiple raptor fossils were found bearing feathers.
Sorry, I didn't see this as I posted similar sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom