~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

FOH. He'll find that before them 92 bricks
roll.gif

Werd!

Nas has to find illmatic because that's the only thing people remember about his disappointing career. HOV don't need those 92 brick,

"Could make 40 a brick but one rhyme can beat that" :smokin

Now back to REAL celebrities wearing heat (not has beens like nas)

View media item 1974037

i see celebs but no heat

not blaming the folks posting, just wondering what is supposed to be hot about some of their fits

Last edited:
Nas has to find illmatic because that's the only thing people remember about his disappointing career. HOV don't need those 92 brick,

"Could make 40 a brick but one rhyme can beat that" :smokin

Now back to REAL celebrities wearing heat (not has beens like nas)

View media item 1974037

by now everybody knows you troll on purpose therefore no one will ever take anything you say seriously young man..
You might be aware of the situation and not care because it's entertaining to you, if that's the case please disregard and proceed

i see celebs but no heat

not blaming the folks posting, just wondering what is supposed to be hot about some of their fits

I mean........heat is subjective and the thread is basically celebs so is what it is.

View media item 1974117
Wtf is grimey talking about, I guess literally everyone on Niketalk including myself is a man made bum then.

Last edited:
Something she goes overboard with hair make up an outfit but she's always been pretty in my opinion

What you think Future's 40 yard dash time is? Team Mom Future probably makes pre-game meals for his other 90 kids. His children probably prefer playing catch with their mothers. Because Future definitely not athletic. :rofl:

I'll chop it up with Russ anyday :pimp:

You know you've reached a new low when your slander consist of comparing a athletes and a rappers 40 time :smh:

Back
Top Bottom