~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Big Sean > Tyga

I'm shocked this coming from you AI? Tyga though?
laugh.gif
i usually rock with audi.....this hurt.

Man tyga is a hot sauce head cornball. None of these dudes can really dress
i dont understand how they dress either....many of them seem to think as long as it is designer it gets a pass, but they are entertainers and some of these fits keep me entertained while at work

Wale sometimes, but even he is not safe. I feel like what happens is these celebrities got stylists who give them the rundown of what's hot, what's not, what's in and how to get the fit off, but then either the entertainer makes their own poor wardrobe adjustments or the stylists own fashion sense is eclipsed by the magnitude of the celebrity they're working with. Like for example if wiz khalifa has a stylist I can see that designer having an interesting Google search history like "grunge + designer" or some other mess bc honestly how do you explain wiz khalifa fits? It's like trash bro literal trash. Skinny jeans and oversized stained sweatshirt from a garbage pit, put rips in everything, Chanel chain, Chanel rings, Cartier glasses, and then boom. That's supposed to be a fit????

There should be a new thread called "celebrities rocking heat THEY KNOW ABOUT" not some lame ol "I went to the art institute and became a stylist" handing celebrities PALACE hoodies thinking their in tune with the runway and the streets. Clowns.

Last edited:
And his hairline receding like the tide. He lives a life of luxury but don't eat, he grew up well off and also he a garbage *** rapper. Plus he can't stay away from high school girls and trannies. A lot of things wrong with that dude

Wtf would we play if tyga was killed in a auto wreck (God forbid, I don't wish bad on anyone)...

Would we really be playing "rack, rack city bihhhh" whilst wiping out tears??? Nah I'ma be straight

And his hairline receding like the tide. He lives a life of luxury but don't eat, he grew up well off and also he a garbage *** rapper. Plus he can't stay away from high school girls and trannies. A lot of things wrong with that dude
all of this

What you mean?

You telling me those cats don't stay consistent with the clean fits?

You one of those dudes that think fab and envy dress better?
i do think fab and envy rep where they are from, its refreshing to see folks not switch up because kanye does

Back
Top Bottom