~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Kanye's peak of style was around 2012. When Yeezy 2's were as mysterious as the Loch Ness and he put the uninformed on to Air Jordan 1's he could do no wrong. Adidas sabotaged his sense of style. Now he dresses like a struggling mechanic.

Wale had always been hit or miss with me. He'll have some ill **** on but it just won't come together right sometime. He got lost in the flannel shirt/Visvim era as well...

I mean when you a celebrity you gon get talked about. You went as far as to hire a stylist to put your ugly *** fits together (while idiots think they 'clean') why not hire professional barber or at least anybody with the knowledge to help your scalp. I mean lebron got the hook up. Plus let's not even look at the fact you rap about coming up and you been rich your whole life, let's look at you solely as an entertainer. Oh look you still GARBAGE at entertaining. The whole Kylie thing is 1. Messed up and 2. A way to says in the limelight and keep your name relevant so you can continue bringing in dollars. This is the same as what the kardashians do. So I recognize all these lame characteristics in tyga so I'm a hater? Ok I'll be that then. He can continue getting money by displaying the characteristics of a cornball clown and I'ma be happy he getting money but will still address and recognize him as corny

i never understood why a shoe that looks just like an air force one would cost so much, plus swoosh > the star on bapes

I mean when you a celebrity you gon get talked about. You went as far as to hire a stylist to put your ugly *** fits together (while idiots think they 'clean') why not hire professional barber or at least anybody with the knowledge to help your scalp. I mean lebron got the hook up. Plus let's not even look at the fact you rap about coming up and you been rich your whole life, let's look at you solely as an entertainer. Oh look you still GARBAGE at entertaining. The whole Kylie thing is 1. Messed up and 2. A way to says in the limelight and keep your name relevant so you can continue bringing in dollars. This is the same as what the kardashians do. So I recognize all these lame characteristics in tyga so I'm a hater? Ok I'll be that then. He can continue getting money by displaying the characteristics of a cornball clown and I'ma be happy he getting money but will still address and recognize him as corny

View media item 1973058It's really not that deep fam..

Future's "wardrobe" is man made. Dude ain't got no style whatsoever. Ciara styled him. He is a barbarian, when it comes to fashion.

He is the posterchild for all the scammers in the hood. The man is forever a bum.

Because I don't condone people who are fakers, perpetrators, and 32+ years old (Future). I don't have any respect for my elders.

Then you talking about 80% of the industry then.

But it's like you have a deep hate for Future

And you are totally in denial that you a full pledge hater :lol:

Then you talking about 80% of the industry then.

But it's like you have a deep hate for Future

And you are totally in denial that you a full pledge hater :lol:

I definitely dislike bruh. But, what am I hating on? What is there to be hated? He has nothing that I desire. :rofl:

So, what am I hating on? He's a senior citizen to me. :lol:

Man Kyrie did not catch an L, that's a win that girl is ugly and he need to go back to Hannah Storm.

lol didn't you just say youre a 33 year old man and you were wasted in a bar recently all over an ugly woman?

I am not bro, so check it.......I'm at San Jose Bar & Grill in Downtown San Jose absolutely wasted mean.gif

Apparently I'm all up on some ugly chick the whole entire night, holding hands, etc, etc.

I'm 33. I smashed. mean.gif

View media item 1970361from A Rod thread in general.......just saying.

but you wanna blame it on the alcohol??

Enh I smashed though :D

Back
Top Bottom