~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Get Jay allllll the way the **** outta here with them diadora's on
indifferent.gif
nah b , diadoras are for the old school hustlers....jay included....if you was getting that bag in the 80's you know and respect diadora

Jerrika is cool as hell. We chop it up pretty often.

Jay is a BK *****, he should be rockin Fila's.
Fila, diadora, ellesse......all d-boy classics in the 80s...but you right tho, i remember fila was the premier d-boy kicks of choice in bk

Them Diadoras Hov got on are clean as sht. I remember they had a mini resurgence round my way in like 03.

Thug fit is smooth too. I'm not a fan of bikers anymore....but they look slick. His chick too. Damn :pimp:.

Jay Z looks like he's 60, damn

Thug's pants smaller than his girl's. Y'all buggin with that nice fit ****. His ***** baaaaaadddd though.

Last edited:
On the opposite end of the spectrum...I respect how gutta Kodak keeps it. Refreshing to see a youngin just do him. Not my type of fit....but he reppin where he from. Can't knock it at all.

Info an A$AP's tee? :nerd:

I was shoe shopping yesterday, hit two hood malls. Everyone in their had on tight *** jeans or joggers that looked like it took two people to get them in. It was sad. It's a trend and in 5-10 years, this look will be laughed at and people will be looking back like wow, I wore that? Just like people do with the 4XL shirts and the OD baggy jeans. A man's jeans should never be smaller than his girls. That's just fem as ****. Nothing wrong with having jeans that fit but come on, your **** should never be that tight as a man. All the stores had short shorts for men. Small ****. My boys are 6'2"-6'4" trying **** on and it doesn't even fit. **** was just a bad look and a sad *** day for men and fashion.

I was shoe shopping yesterday, hit two hood malls. Everyone in their had on tight *** jeans or joggers that looked like it took two people to get them in. It was sad. It's a trend and in 5-10 years, this look will be laughed at and people will be looking back like wow, I wore that? Just like people do with the 4XL shirts and the OD baggy jeans. A man's jeans should never be smaller than his girls. That's just fem as ****. Nothing wrong with having jeans that fit but come on, your **** should never be that tight as a man. All the stores had short shorts for men. Small ****. My boys are 6'2"-6'4" trying **** on and it doesn't even fit. **** was just a bad look and a sad *** day for men and fashion.

Where do u stay lol?

I still see baggy pants quite a bit.

Last edited:

im 6'1" an im not a skinny guy

maybe i am confused.................

pants that fit you are fine, young thug is 6'3" and very skinny...................he looks fine in his pants,

someone like me with big legs i wouldn't wear pants as slim as him, its like Cam Newton from a few pages ago............his pants are fine but TOO snug for his size

dudes like Cam Newton should not wear jeans that are Saint Laurent Paris model skinny. maybe you should post pics of what you mean.

you just come off so blah......

Last edited:
Yea I still see a lil of everything, one thing I do notice is that all these Young boys got that Odell beckam haircut

Yea I still see a lil of everything, one thing I do notice is that all these Young boys got that Odell beckam haircut

and like odell he is a 90s babies

them boys are wild...........young thug is a 90s baby too

so yea i get what youre saying but you taking it too far imo

Taking it to far?? I actually don't have a problem with any of it, that's just this generations thing. Mines was braids, jerseys and oversized clothes :lol:

I let these young boys cook :smokin

Taking it to far?? I actually don't have a problem with any of it, that's just this generations thing. Mines was braids, jerseys and oversized clothes :lol:

I let these young boys cook :smokin

i gotcha

i did all that too, times just change

i use to be a HUGE young thug hater if it matters

Back
Top Bottom