~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

That's not a "7Up" track jacket, football(soccer) clubs have sponsors on their gear. The football club is Fiorentina, which are based in Florence, Italy and play in Serie A, which is the highest level of professional football in Italy. You can see the small club crest on the front, on top of the 7up logo.
I could tell that you are really passionate about the game that's what's up. I knew all these things that its a Fiorentina track jacket that was made & sponsored by Lotto and also 7UP was one of their sponsors at the time. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to be writing each and every little detail of the things I be posting, but thanks a lot for explaining it to the gentleman.

I think the reason why the majority of people will automatically dismiss lets say a Mizuno shoe from back in the days. It has a lot to do with it not having a swoosh, jumpman or three stripes on the sneaker or because its not a brand that has done a collabo with a more relevant company, cause if you really look at the 5 models that I posted on here before the Lotto Geo, Avia 3040, Avia Lantra, Mizuno Contender, Mizuno Mondo Control. Those are honestly some dope designs and I actually dig the logo of each of those brands. Another thing these brands, each one of them has a rich history, back in the days Lotto sponsored a lot of the Soccer clubs in Europe etc., now with Avia Scottie Pippen, Clyde Drexler and Dell Curry one time in their careers rocked a pair of Avia kicks. Clyde Drexler even had his own kicks with Avia and last but not least the brand Mizuno Spud Webb wore Mizuno and had his own shoe with the company. At the end of the day ''to each his own''. To me these kicks are fuego!

Last edited:
Z Money 
pimp.gif

kanye rocked the inneva wovens

dope sneaker as well.

the footscape wovens...there was a lil hype when those rainbow joints released....but its died down now.

i only have 1 pair...hard to find where i live. found em at a ross for like 40 bucks.

to me that model is like a "retirement shoe" lol

it really doesn't fit any age....and they're very sensible and very stylish

rare combo.
if ye was in the proper inneva pair with a good pic theyd be worth 500 right now. like the desert CW or the olive with flash on. theyd be impossible to get. i keep saying it but its the best design from nike in years. functional and aesthetically above anything ive seen

The OG heads like myself already know that Spud Webb had his own sneaker with the Pony brand, but if you're not too familiar with his Mizuno sneaker than here's a rare pic of him wearing his Mizuno model 

Last edited:
Every time I think of Mizuno it reminds me of baseball cleats and little league for some reason, but I remember Spudd rocking those and Pony and Dominique rocking the hell out of Brooks and I even had a pair of "Akeem the Dream" Etonics coming up when I was about 9-11 years old.

That's not a "7Up" track jacket, football(soccer) clubs have sponsors on their gear. The football club is Fiorentina, which are based in Florence, Italy and play in Serie A, which is the highest level of professional football in Italy. You can see the small club crest on the front, on top of the 7up logo.

:lol:  I hear ya mane​

I hope the NBA doesn't go to advertisements on their jersey :smh:
I think they will, just as long as the sponsor logo is small and they can fit it into the jersey

I could tell that you are really passionate about the game that's what's up. I knew all these things that its a Fiorentina track jacket that was made & sponsored by Lotto and also 7UP was one of their sponsors at the time. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to be writing each and every little detail of the things I be posting, but thanks a lot for explaining it to the gentleman.
thanks man, appreciate that. The 2 things I'm most passionate about are sneakers and football[emoji]9917[/emoji]. I always get funny looks cause I'm Dominican, raised on the island, but I don't mess with baseball.

I think they will, just as long as the sponsor logo is small and they can fit it into the jersey
thanks man, appreciate that. The 2 things I'm most passionate about are sneakers and football[emoji]9917[/emoji]. I always get funny looks cause I'm Dominican, raised on the island, but I don't mess with baseball.
That's cool a Dominican who's into futbol. I remember when I was a kid, one time when I was playing some futbol at the park with my family, this Dominican kid showed up and told us if he could play with us, we said sure. Let me tell you the kid had mad skills. I'm actually a person who doesn't underestimate any one. I'm also passionate of the game of futbol, but more of the old school futbol. I remember when I was a kid getting all happy to watch some classic games of Franz Beckenbauer on the OG FOX Sports World Channel. I was born in the 80s, but I love the historical sports related stuff. Back then it was more realer, they used to play for the love of the game instead of what team pays them the most. I fell in love with the English Premier League my fav. team is Arsenal, but I also enjoy watching other teams play and have my favorite teams from the other leagues around the world. From Spain I like Real Madrid, Italy: Inter Milan, Scotland: Celtic FC, Germany: Bayern Munich, France: Paris Saint-Germain, Argentina: Boca Juniors, etc.

Futbol is real popular now, but that wasn't always the case, cause when I was growing up in Newark, NJ the more dominant sports around my way were Baseball, Basketball and the American Football. Unless you lived around the Brazilian and Portuguese area in Newark, but I didn't live around there. I lived around where the Boricua, Blacks and Dominicans where at North Newark. I was one of the few cats who played the sport. I also did play basketball and baseball, but I never was on an official team in a league in those sports but in futbol I was. I played defender, sometimes I also played midfielder. I admired a lot of players from back in the days, the list is endless lol. Nicolas Anelka and Roberto Carlos are two names from the list. I still remember this amazing goal from Roberto Carlos when he played for Real Madrid. It looks like it was gonna go out and he magically still made it. To me this goal goes down as being one the most prolific goals in the history of this beautiful game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom