~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

kanye rocked the inneva wovens

dope sneaker as well.

the footscape wovens...there was a lil hype when those rainbow joints released....but its died down now.

i only have 1 pair...hard to find where i live. found em at a ross for like 40 bucks.

to me that model is like a "retirement shoe" lol

it really doesn't fit any age....and they're very sensible and very stylish

rare combo.

They're def dope in general.

C9OSQW8U0AEuidI.jpg

that Champion anorak. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lotto was another one of those football aka soccer brands that I also f*cks with heavy back in the days...

Last edited:
Ok, so lotto had the velcro and kappa had the plastic logo pieces....iirc
Im tryna picture the eastbay layout

Last edited:
They've got a fairly good niche market. Collab driven of course as per most running shoes

Saucony has a ton of fire collabs. Their color blocking and use of materials is :smokin

Similar to Diadora.

As much as people get caught up in this trivial Nike vs. Adidas ********, I feel like there is more parity in the sneaker world these days because Nike was so dominant for so long, but companies like Asics, Saucony, New Balance and Diadora among others have made big strides in the last few years in particular to help even things out.

I hate it though. Too much heat. It enough money.

#soypobre

@C Flyness
 Dope Lotto 7Up Track Jacket :smokin
That's not a "7Up" track jacket, football(soccer) clubs have sponsors on their gear. The football club is Fiorentina, which are based in Florence, Italy and play in Serie A, which is the highest level of professional football in Italy. You can see the small club crest on the front, on top of the 7up logo.

Lotto was another one of those football aka soccer brands that I also f*cks with heavy back in the days...
View media item 2403587
View media item 2403588

​
laugh.gif
 I hear ya mane​
 ​
I hope the NBA doesn't go to advertisements on their jersey 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I feel like almost every sneaker brand from b4 is back out lol

Theres colabs for everything.

Just mind blowing, here goes some on feet pics of some rare kicks, from those forgotten brands like Lotto, etc.

Lotto Geo

Avia 3040

Avia Lantra

Mizuno Contender

Mizuno Mondo Control

Asics been "back" for a while thanks to Ronnie Fieg and them. They def got a niche market. Those collabs on Kith used to sell out quick as hell in like 2012. I remember trying to grab them :lol:.

Crazy they still going strong all these years later.

I just can't bring myself to pay more than $100 for some Saucony's or diadoras. Them joints was like $80 or less back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom