~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

make those monarchs a raf simons collab give a pair to ian connor to wear with some baggy sweatpants and the cobain shades and everyone would be going crazy over them

man WHO is this *****
Are you @OLDHOTDOGWATER  
nerd.gif
 ?!?

I'm not really into Lil Uzi Vert music, but shout out to him for rocking the Gosha Rubchinskiy X FILA Sweatshirt & Roll Neck cause after all this is what this thread is for, posting the fly gear that a Celebrity is wearing. So just because of that I had to post this cause he's a Hip-Hop celebrity & FILA is forever fly, of course their heritage line is what I'm referring to for being forever fly.

anyone wanna school me why vlone is important? no shots, im just out da loop.

Last edited:
anyone wanna school me why vlone is important? no shots, im just out da loop.
nbcvpistupn4cmi65dul.jpg

ASAP-Rocky-VLONE-Clothing-Hoodie-ASAP-Bari-The-Dapifer-2.jpg

it's this guy's brand he's in A$AP Mob but not a rapper

he basically just had the connections to put his stuff on tastemakers like Ian Connor, Uzi, Kanye, A$AP, their followers followed and thats how the brand took off

also this song but im pretty sure it was already popping by this

Last edited:
Now Big Sean he's right up my alley of the New School Rappers, that I F*cks with on a musical level and his taste in fashion be on point the majority of the time.

A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Shawn Michaels rocking a Pelle Pelle leather jacket. I gotta do that Ric Flair WOOOOO! on this one cause this pic is fire!

How you gonna mix up Eric B and EZ Rock Vidi!! You gotta do the knowledge and study some history and stop paying attention to these garbage random dudes you be posting. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
My B mane 
laugh.gif
 I was pretty lit last night. Honest mistake 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom