~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Originally Posted by internet thug  

what is kappa

is it one of those old brands a supreme collab or something revived

because i been seeing trackpants and jackets from them on a lot of different social media i frequent
I don't know too much about Hypebeast type collabs and stuff. I just know that I've been eyeing a Kappa Track jacket or pants for some years now. It reminds me of the older British cats I used to see rock it in New Market and Cambridge when I lived in England back in the mid 90's.

i see why theres a resurgence now

GOSHA-1.jpg

what is kappa

is it one of those old brands a supreme collab or something revived

because i been seeing trackpants and jackets from them on a lot of different social media i frequent
only folk i ever saw thinking about kappa were the cheerleaders looking for the kicks...never knew dudes were into it

Originally Posted by Kingcurt1  

only folk i ever saw thinking about kappa were the cheerleaders looking for the kicks...never knew dudes were into it
Flavors homie.... You gotta have different flavors with the track jackets game.

oh, i agree with flavors...just didnt know....thought it was a girl brand growing up

i remember them broads lovig them kicks with the customizable logo pieces.

oh, i agree with flavors...just didnt know....thought it was a girl brand growing up

i remember them broads lovig them kicks with the customizable logo pieces.
Word. Yeah I could see Kappa being mistaken for a girl brand somewhat.

Going to be rocking Onitsuka Asics Serrano's and Kappa heavy this Spring. 
pimp.gif

​
Word. Yeah I could see Kappa being mistaken for a girl brand somewhat.​
 ​
Going to be rocking Onitsuka Asics Serrano's and Kappa heavy this Spring. 
pimp.gif
i fuxx witcha for the diversity...its necessary out here...i wore some footscapes the other day and the foot store employees were dumbfounded

Last edited:

i fuxx witcha for the diversity...its necessary out here...i wore some footscapes the other day and the foot store employees were dumbfounded
Footscapes
pimp.gif
 I've been eyeing these joints for a week now.. I hope they will still be available next month in my size.. 
nerd.gif

yo, i love the random models that get overlooked so i can dig it......im all for traveling the road less taken.

yo, i love the random models that get overlooked so i can dig it......im all for traveling the road less taken.
Yessir! I love when you can get some overlooked flavor (with no hype) for the low and trendset them with your own unique flavor. I would've grab those footscapes but I already exceeded my sneaker budget for the month of April. 
mean.gif

​
Yessir! I love when you can get some overlooked flavor (with no hype) for the low and trendset them with your own unique flavor. I would've grab those footscapes but I already exceeded my sneaker budget for the month of April. 
mean.gif
thats the beauty of this sneaker thing....there is something for everyone...i got my eyes on some stuff that im waiting to hit discount since cats is outchea sleeping...lol.

always funny when i reject some jays and someone say dont worry what no one else is wearing.....im not....im paying attention to what im rocking

Drake is like 0-8 with his shoes. It's kind of weird that all of his shoes look like women's.

Footscapes have grown on me. Don't think I would ever wear them but I like them now.

Thank god Kanye chose Visvim over footscapes [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

There would be a 1000 page thread on NT, and ridiculous price hike If he rocked them consistently :lol:

Last edited:
Thank god Kanye chose Visvim over footscapes [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

There would be a 1000 page thread on NT, and ridiculous price hike If he rocked them consistently :lol:
i have a hrad enough time getting an 8 in them......i would have no shot if 1/10 of 1% of his fanboys are on it...lol

He didn't rock the clot joints?

He didn't rock the clot joints?

kanye rocked the inneva wovens

dope sneaker as well.

the footscape wovens...there was a lil hype when those rainbow joints released....but its died down now.

i only have 1 pair...hard to find where i live. found em at a ross for like 40 bucks.

to me that model is like a "retirement shoe" lol

it really doesn't fit any age....and they're very sensible and very stylish

rare combo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom