Cd sales 8-10-10 Vol. Eminem #1 AGAIN!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I thought we all agreed that Lady Gaga is the biggest artist in this country & the rest of the world.

But can someone please answer ROYAICE question. Why are people still copping this album?

(
laugh.gif
at Bun B's numbers ) Did he even have a music video out?
b/c it's a damn great album. has replay value. and has a bunch of songs that reach different demographics. that's how you get people to buy your album.

LTWYL is being played everywhere in SF, and back in OC as im down here for a week break. i've heard LTWYL like at least 10 times yesterday on 102.7

I thought we all agreed that Lady Gaga is the biggest artist in this country & the rest of the world.

But can someone please answer ROYAICE question. Why are people still copping this album?

(
laugh.gif
b/c it's a damn great album. has replay value. and has a bunch of songs that reach different demographics. that's how you get people to buy your album.

LTWYL is being played everywhere in SF, and back in OC as im down here for a week break. i've heard LTWYL like at least 10 times yesterday on 102.7

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn another 150k? What in the hell? Who the hell is buying that album? Props to Em. I knew he was big. But he's clearly the biggest artist in the country. I thought Drizzy was gonna give him a run for his money. Em don't even gotta drop another video and he'll still keep doing 100k. Why are people buying that album? Because of Not Afraid or that song with Rihanna?
taylor swift is expected to top a mil first week sales when her album drops. so she's bigger.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn another 150k? What in the hell? Who the hell is buying that album? Props to Em. I knew he was big. But he's clearly the biggest artist in the country. I thought Drizzy was gonna give him a run for his money. Em don't even gotta drop another video and he'll still keep doing 100k. Why are people buying that album? Because of Not Afraid or that song with Rihanna?
taylor swift is expected to top a mil first week sales when her album drops. so she's bigger.
I'll believe it when I see it.

(
laugh.gif

I agree.

I still play seduction, no love, spacebound, and cinderella man consistantly.....LTWYL was killed by the radio for me
laugh.gif

(
laugh.gif

I agree.

I still play seduction, no love, spacebound, and cinderella man consistantly.....LTWYL was killed by the radio for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

(
laugh.gif

I agree.

laugh.gif
I haven't listened to the album in a month and Cinderella Man was in my head all day today.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

(
laugh.gif

I agree.

laugh.gif
I haven't listened to the album in a month and Cinderella Man was in my head all day today.

eminem is actually #2. hits daily double fails AGAIN. billboard reports em to bow at #2 w/ 152k

eminem is actually #2. hits daily double fails AGAIN. billboard reports em to bow at #2 w/ 152k

Either way #1 or #2 Em is doing first week numbers any other rap superstar would consider good.

Either way #1 or #2 Em is doing first week numbers any other rap superstar would consider good.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Agreed.
He's doing numbers that any music superstar would consider great, and be envious of.
Him keeping this up for the past 6-7 weeks, in this day and age, is truly impressive. Props to him.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Agreed.
He's doing numbers that any music superstar would consider great, and be envious of.
Him keeping this up for the past 6-7 weeks, in this day and age, is truly impressive. Props to him.

Back
Top Bottom