Cd sales 8-10-10 Vol. Eminem #1 AGAIN!

Damn another 150k? What in the hell? Who the hell is buying that album? Props to Em. I knew he was big. But he's clearly the biggest artist in the country. I thought Drizzy was gonna give him a run for his money. Em don't even gotta drop another video and he'll still keep doing 100k. Why are people buying that album? Because of Not Afraid or that song with Rihanna?

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

entourage season finale has something to do with him going platinum.

Entourage season finale is like 4 weeks away bro.
laugh.gif

What's drakes total at? Em has incredible selling power. This is obvious. ESPECIALLY with this new single with Rihanna.

Appeal to chicks=selling records in a climate where selling records is scarce practice. That simple.

What's drakes total at? Em has incredible selling power. This is obvious. ESPECIALLY with this new single with Rihanna.

Appeal to chicks=selling records in a climate where selling records is scarce practice. That simple.

Originally Posted by zokid

its not even appealing to chicks really.. he's appealing to the white demographic.

for all the teens who need someone to identify with in the world of hip hop, Em is the "cool" white guy they all want to be.

Originally Posted by zokid

its not even appealing to chicks really.. he's appealing to the white demographic.

for all the teens who need someone to identify with in the world of hip hop, Em is the "cool" white guy they all want to be.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn another 150k? What in the hell? Who the hell is buying that album? Props to Em. I knew he was big. But he's clearly the biggest artist in the country. I thought Drizzy was gonna give him a run for his money. Em don't even gotta drop another video and he'll still keep doing 100k. Why are people buying that album? Because of Not Afraid or that song with Rihanna?
taylor swift is expected to top a mil first week sales when her album drops. so she's bigger.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

taylor swift is expected to top a mil first week sales when her album drops. so she's bigger.

I thought we all agreed that Lady Gaga is the biggest artist in this country & the rest of the world.

But can someone please answer ROYAICE question. Why are people still copping this album?

(
laugh.gif
at Bun B's numbers ) Did he even have a music video out?

I thought we all agreed that Lady Gaga is the biggest artist in this country & the rest of the world.

But can someone please answer ROYAICE question. Why are people still copping this album?

(
laugh.gif
at Bun B's numbers ) Did he even have a music video out?

Back
Top Bottom