Cavs @ Bulls - 8:30 pm ET

^No doubt boys...the New York, New York and swag talk is going to be there for a couple more years til he re-ups with us. Would the same be said if he playedfor Chicago? Absolutely not.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I have a deep rooted HATE for lebron. The guy walks around with a swagger like hes actually accomplished something in the nba, other than just setting personal records. Walking around like youve got a couple of championships under your belt. You havent done +#%$!

i cant stand dude either but dude is a monster. i hate the way he acts and his cocky attitude. but for some reason dude constantly puts up 35+ on ua
Ya, dont get me wrong he is a FREAK of nature... Amazing ball player! BUT DAMN...MJ has 6 %$%%%@# 'chips, Kobe 3, D Wade has 1 and none of these guys walked or walk around like they can walk on water! Lebron has not done anything (team wise) worth mentioning! DWADE has a championship, HE put his team on his back and took them to the promised land, and hes barely even mention compared to lebrick!
you forgot about the part where he had shaq Bennett Salvatore
grin.gif

eek.gif
at that 2 handed dunk over Deng! This dude straight up killed Chicago tonight.

pimp.gif
D Rose still consistent though looking like he'll easily be ROY.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Walking around like youve got a couple of championships under your belt. You havent done +#%$!
nah he has
laugh.gif

lol...where the hell u been??? this dude took a dummy squad to the NBA finals.... his getting ready to turn 24....... ****!!!!

Back
Top Bottom