Cavs @ Bulls - 8:30 pm ET

LeBron
smh.gif
65b24338dcb4053e3a7d5b6ac4a3fda21e8071.gif

I have a deep rooted HATE for lebron. The guy walks around with a swagger like hes actually accomplished something in the nba, other than just setting personalrecords. Walking around like youve got a couple of championships under your belt. You havent done +#%$!

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Pooh with 17,9,5..easily thee most consistent rook in the L

Originally Posted by haiti5

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Pooh with 17,9,5..easily thee most consistent rook in the L
The silver lining...
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I have a deep rooted HATE for lebron. The guy walks around with a swagger like hes actually accomplished something in the nba, other than just setting personal records. Walking around like youve got a couple of championships under your belt. You havent done +#%$!

i cant stand dude either but dude is a monster. i hate the way he acts and his cocky attitude. but for some reason dude constantly puts up 35+ on ua

yo real talk dude swag is on some other world type #%## i have NEVER seen him act like this after every dunk, lay up, foul and everything else
laugh.gif

but wat can you say dude is a beast and HE know it and son aint even in his prime yet thats the killer part
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

I have a deep rooted HATE for lebron. The guy walks around with a swagger like hes actually accomplished something in the nba, other than just setting personal records. Walking around like youve got a couple of championships under your belt. You havent done +#%$!

i cant stand dude either but dude is a monster. i hate the way he acts and his cocky attitude. but for some reason dude constantly puts up 35+ on ua
Ya, dont get me wrong he is a FREAK of nature... Amazing ball player! BUT DAMN...MJ has 6 %$%%%@# 'chips, Kobe 3, D Wade has 1 and none ofthese guys walked or walk around like they can walk on water! Lebron has not done anything (team wise) worth mentioning! DWADE has a championship, HE put histeam on his back and took them to the promised land, and hes barely even mention compared to lebrick!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif
@ Bron being more popular in Chicago than any Bulls player
I want to see if you will still be laughing when your beloved "BRON" leaves your staph infected city and goes elsewhere!

Ya, dont get me wrong he is a FREAK of nature... Amazing ball player! BUT DAMN...MJ has 6 %$%%%@# 'chips, Kobe 3, D Wade has 1 and none of these guys walked or walk around like they can walk on water! Lebron has not done anything (team wise) worth mentioning! DWADE has a championship, HE put his team on his back and took them to the promised land, and hes barely even mention compared to lebrick!
you forgot about the part where he had shaq
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Ya, dont get me wrong he is a FREAK of nature... Amazing ball player! BUT DAMN...MJ has 6 %$%%%@# 'chips, Kobe 3, D Wade has 1 and none of these guys walked or walk around like they can walk on water! Lebron has not done anything (team wise) worth mentioning! DWADE has a championship, HE put his team on his back and took them to the promised land, and hes barely even mention compared to lebrick!
you forgot about the part where he had shaq
grin.gif
You forget in games 3,4,and 5 he avg. 40 points per game!

The Cavs I mean Lebron did his thing but we should have had that game but thats what not scoring for 4+ mins in the 4th qtr usually does to you. He didn'thave to do that dunk on Deng at the end of the half though.

laugh.gif
@ Bron being more popular in Chicago than any Bulls player
I want to see if you will still be laughing when your beloved "BRON" leaves your staph infected city and goes elsewhere!
mad.jpg
Naw im not mad! My bulls have won 6 Chips in my lifetime with the greatest player of all time, im happy! When its all said and done"Bron" will leave your already mediocre franchise and all you will have left is the powder that he slaps before every game! ENJOY!

OC if they hate, then let em hate and watch the wins pile up.

everyones a cavs/lebron hater just because no one can stop him and his swagger on a "hundred thousand million"

they should win against the bucks then if they take 1 of those next 2 western conf teams (denver/utah) theyd be at 7-3 and sittin pretty

Originally Posted by belle155

OC if they hate, then let em hate and watch the wins pile up.

everyones a cavs/lebron hater just because no one can stop him and his swagger on a "hundred thousand million"

they should win against the bucks then if they take 1 of those next 2 western conf teams (denver/utah) theyd be at 7-3 and sittin definitional
Definitely.

This win on the 2nd game of a back to back was HUGE...

This team has some serious fortitude.

Back
Top Bottom