Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Ernie bout to go Artest
laugh.gif

So 2g00d4u, who you going with in the finals dude. I know you been with both teams the entire way, but now you gotta make a choice!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't know why everyone is hating because he walked off. I would have done the same. If I'm mad, I'm not going to congratulate anybody. Doing that is just going to make him work that much harder, adds fuel to the fire. They didn't play with the urgency that they needed to play with. Congrats to the Magic, I'm a Cavs fan, but I know you guys will represent our conference. If D12 plays like he did tonight, Kobe will have to go back to the drawing board. How ironic Kobe's first ring might be taken from another Superman....

Basically, you know how disappointed lebron was do you really think he's thinking about showing sportsmanship. They're team isn't trash becausethey wouldn't have won that many games this season. Get lebron a real big man and they will be good.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Charles Barkley is giving props to the MAGIC. He said "The best team won this series."

He's also giving props to Michael Pietrus-The Michael Jordan of France
pimp.gif

It was evident though, very much so, that Orlando was the better team.

I said before Game 5 that if the Magic win this series, Pietrus is MVP...He came through in the clutch today, but D12 shined brighter.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THE STATE OF OHIO TAKES ANOTHER L, Just DROP A NUKE ON THAT STATE MR. OBAMA

Nah, that'll actually affect decent neighboring states like Indiana and Michigan. Fence Ohio off and don't let those low-lives leave that pathetic state. There are two cars with Ohio plates parked on my block and my property value is dropping because of it. Who wants trash parked on their street?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alrite now dont be dissin the whole state juss cus one city sucks

Man, I've been to Cleveland. I've been to Columbus. I've been to Athens. The entire state is beyond horrendous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I TOLD EVERY SINGLE BANDWAGON CAVALIERS FAN THAT THEY SUCK THEY BEAT EASY TEAM I MEAN COME ON NOW THEY BEAT D-PISTON ON THE 1ST ROUND
THE HAWKS ON THE SECOND
AND THEN WHEN IT CAME TO THE HARD TEAM THEY #!$+@%+ LOST I HATE THE CAVALIERS IM GLAD THEY LOST
pimp.gif

so much hate....so much hate

the cavs will be back.....

wally wont get 14 mill

z wont sign for much

BEN WALLACE WILL BE TRADED AT THE DEADLINE

Ferry got some money to spend.....

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THE STATE OF OHIO TAKES ANOTHER L, Just DROP A NUKE ON THAT STATE MR. OBAMA

Nah, that'll actually affect decent neighboring states like Indiana and Michigan. Fence Ohio off and don't let those low-lives leave that pathetic state. There are two cars with Ohio plates parked on my block and my property value is dropping because of it. Who wants trash parked on their street?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alrite now dont be dissin the whole state juss cus one city sucks

Man, I've been to Cleveland. I've been to Columbus. I've been to Athens. The entire state is beyond horrendous.
laugh.gif
naw bruh i been all throughout Ohio born and bred in Columbus juss cause our teams choke word to my buckeyes dont make us a horrendous state

Back
Top Bottom