Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

roll.gif
at the puppet burning

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

laugh.gif

I TOLD EVERY SINGLE BANDWAGON CAVALIERS FAN THAT THEY SUCK THEY BEAT EASY TEAM I MEAN COME ON NOW THEY BEAT D-PISTON ON THE 1ST ROUND

THE HAWKS ON THE SECOND

AND THEN WHEN IT CAME TO THE HARD TEAM THEY #!$+@%+ LOST I HATE THE CAVALIERS IM GLAD THEY LOST
pimp.gif

dont be salty cause ur team lost to the LEBRON 3 straight years in a total of 14 games...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the GONE FISHING pic

EPIC, the damn puppet was on fire

Lil' Penny
laugh.gif

Gone fishing pics
laugh.gif
...just put all the games on TNT...that little photoshop they tried to do on espn the other night was "turrible". Straightcopycats over there

Originally Posted by agold1002

so much hate....so much hate

the cavs will be back.....

wally wont get 14 mill

z wont sign for much

BEN WALLACE WILL BE TRADED AT THE DEADLINE

Ferry got some money to spend.....
and what makes you confident he'll do anything worth while?

In LeBron's time the best player he's got is Mo Williams.

Ferry's defining moment has been a trade for Ben Wallace, Delonte West and Wally...

As much as I would have loved to have seen Kobe Vs. Lebron in the Finals, I agree with CB's assessment of the Cavs in saying that their team is old...

It wasn't an easy feat being the best team record wise in the NBA throughout the regular season, but they can't rely on Lebron all the time...

Dude was averaging over 40 points the first few games alone...
eek.gif
...Totally unnecessary at this stage of Lebron's career he should have had dudes aroundhim to go to war with...

But I have to give the Orlando Magic their due...have to give Dwight Howard his just due...the guy's a beast down in the paint and is relentless.

Overall, I think the Magic Vs. Lakers NBA Finals should be intriguing. I think this team will definitely challenge L.A. and give them a difficult time and Iwouldn't be surprised to see the Magic win the Finals either...especially if they play their A-game the way they did throughout the playoffs so far...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom