Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

No Lebron v. Kobe NBA Finals?
frown.gif

%*%@ that.
mad.gif

David Stern rigged this series to make everyone think that the NBA wasn't rigged.

laugh.gif

Bron really did jet out the arena without talking to anybody.

eek.gif

Get that fire burning for next year.

Honestly, its hard to decide man
laugh.gif

I mean, I really think this is the best chance for the Lakers to win it all. They aint getting any younger. Kobe, Fish (he better retire), Pau, Odom all gonnabe in their 30s. This team probably has 2-3 more years left.

At the same time, the Magic make it to the Finals. Before the season started, I didnt think they would make it this far.Boston and Cleveland started out strongand kept winning. Magic did the same too, but I thought their inexperience would be a problem.

Its hard being a fan of both and seeing them on the biggest stage of basketball.

I think im gonna come into this series as a BASKETBALL fan and not a Laker or Magic fan.
ohwell.gif

Lebron is DEFINATELY not the next Jordan in ANY aspect

Hope this man never wins a ring

What a bum

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
@ our best record in NBA, MVP, COTY and best home court record just going down the drain... i really thought we were gonna come back and win
laugh.gif
SMH @ myself...
next year we going 82-0

Originally Posted by Al3xis

agold1002 wrote:

so much hate....so much hate

the cavs will be back.....

wally wont get 14 mill

z wont sign for much

BEN WALLACE WILL BE TRADED AT THE DEADLINE

Ferry got some money to spend.....
and what makes you confident he'll do anything worth while?

In LeBron's time the best player he's got is Mo Williams.

Ferry's defining moment has been a trade for Ben Wallace, Delonte West and Wally...

the fact that he didnt pull the trigger at the deadline will make sure that he does next year. Ferry is making every move for Lebron....he will make a moveespecially in this economy teams will want expiring contracts..

Y'all calling the man salty but I woulda done the same !!*#. You play your @#+ off and still lose cuz your team is garbage and see how you feel afterwards.

Originally Posted by agold1002

so much hate....so much hate

the cavs will be back.....

wally wont get 14 mill

z wont sign for much

BEN WALLACE WILL BE TRADED AT THE DEADLINE

Ferry got some money to spend.....

and lebron goin to NY
laugh.gif

Lebron is looking like a big baby right now. Almost like he's fishing for sympathy.

Sad thing is...He probably gets it.

Back
Top Bottom