Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by 731balla

LeBron just running off is NOT a good look for an MVP.

I want to see Sports Center comment on that.

I doubt they will though.
Naaah son

2prv4ap.jpg

I can't wait to see him rip the cavs

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lebrick is a smart dude ... he's playing apprehensive, looking lost out there b/c he isn't getting the calls... w/ that being said he knows no 1 will blame him b/c "his teammates didn't help"

built in excuses ... lame ...

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THE STATE OF OHIO TAKES ANOTHER L, Just DROP A NUKE ON THAT STATE MR. OBAMA

Nah, that'll actually affect decent neighboring states like Indiana and Michigan. Fence Ohio off and don't let those low-lives leave that pathetic state. There are two cars with Ohio plates parked on my block and my property value is dropping because of it. Who wants trash parked on their street?

roll.gif
roll.gif

your right on that, just drop smaller bombs and do away with that crappy state

6fmarn.jpg

He's not ready yet, maybe next year. Props to Lebron's effort this playoffs
pimp.gif

His teammates
indifferent.gif

Lakers chip this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't understand some of yall. how can yall act so childish? oh lechoke, oh he sucks...i'm not a fan of either team but lebron is a $$$%%*! beast.his team is not build to compete against other top teams. that doesn't mean he didn't play well. give the dude some credit. my dude d.west is the onlyother player on that team that got some heart....with that being said,

nbq8ol.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by 731balla

LeBron just running off is NOT a good look for an MVP.

I want to see Sports Center comment on that.

I doubt they will though.
Naaah son

2prv4ap.jpg

I can't wait to see him rip the cavs

This is gonna be EPIC. Skip is gonna go ballistic on Lebron.
roll.gif

I don't know why everyone is hating because he walked off. I would have done the same. If I'm mad, I'm not going to congratulate anybody. Doingthat is just going to make him work that much harder, adds fuel to the fire. They didn't play with the urgency that they needed to play with. Congrats tothe Magic, I'm a Cavs fan, but I know you guys will represent our conference. If D12 plays like he did tonight, Kobe will have to go back to the drawingboard. How ironic Kobe's first ring might be taken from another Superman....

Where is Mr Cool Grey and mYTo with all their reckless talk now??

I got the Finals prediction right
pimp.gif

imagine how much hate espn would be giving to Kobe had he been the one eliminated. Plus the espn "experts" are the dumbest people on earth. I hatehow they flip flop from game to game. one minute its LA over Den easily, the next game the Nuggets are the greatest team in teh world....etc...

anyhow, i hope lebron doesnt get hate for this by anyone in the media. HE worked his %%+ off and sometimes you win sometimes you lose. And please dont say histeam "sucked", that excuse is getting old, especially when you win 65+ games all season and have the coach of the year.

indifferent.gif
@ LeBron. Poor sportmanship at it's finest.

laugh.gif
Skip Bayless is gon' have some fun on Monday.

Congrats to the Orlando Magic organization. Especially Stan Van Jeremy.

Everyone saying the State of Ohio sports are pathetic... they still got those damn Buck Eyes.... completely own my Wolverines
ohwell.gif

Went to the Mich/OSU game 2 years ago in Columbus.. almost 3 years I guess now.. also a Pistons/Cavs playoff game later that year... and ohio has some of themost classless fans I've ever seen in any sporting event. I'm sure that doesn't reflect all Ohio sports fans.. but we were getting harassed likeCrazy at a Cavs game wearing Pistons gear.. at the horse shoe just wore regular clothes and still got harassed
roll.gif

Only time I've witnessed people getting harassed at a sporting event was in Ohio
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Bill Simmons:
"The Cavs have the best team - they can play D, they can shoot 3's, they can post up Z, and they have LeBron. They have an answer for everything. Watch what they do to Orlando. They're going to single-team Howard (which Boston should have done), stay home on the 3-point shooters, swarm high screens and drive the shooters away from the basket ... and Orlando is going to flounder offensively. You watch. Dwight Howard couldn't score 40 points in a game if he was going against Yi Jianlian's chair. That's how you beat Orlando - make Howard score 40 to beat you and shut down their shooters."

This dude is like the opposite of Nostradamus

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

i don't understand some of yall. how can yall act so childish? oh lechoke, oh he sucks...i'm not a fan of either team but lebron is a $$$%%*! beast. his team is not build to compete against other top teams. that doesn't mean he didn't play well. give the dude some credit. my dude d.west is the only other player on that team that got some heart....with that being said,

nbq8ol.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

what's funny is that clev fans are really in hiding
laugh.gif
...they're prob coming up excuses now to keep blaming the bench even though they wasn'tsayin anything neg about the bench during those 66 wins

GREAT SEASON CAVS!! YOU REALLY IMPRESSED ME THIS YEAR!

you guys can continue wit the hate its all good....

good luck to the lakers and magic it should be a good series

the cavs were short one big man this series....

Feb 19th....
Ferry shoulda given up wally in the shaq deal...would been a whole different series....
smh.gif

WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Back
Top Bottom