Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

from chauncey's twitter:

cbillups7: C'mon Lebron, show some class.
1 minute ago from web
Lets not forget, he's 24 years old, so his action are excusable. Just like his callow behavior when they are dancing and winning..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

from chauncey's twitter:

1 minute ago from web
Lets not forget, he's 24 years old, so his action are excusable. Just like his callow behavior when they are dancing and winning..
nerd.gif

Lame excuse...But for the record, this twitter nonsense is pathetic.

Bill Simmons:
"The Cavs have the best team - they can play D, they can shoot 3's, they can post up Z, and they have LeBron. They have an answer for everything. Watch what they do to Orlando. They're going to single-team Howard (which Boston should have done), stay home on the 3-point shooters, swarm high screens and drive the shooters away from the basket ... and Orlando is going to flounder offensively. You watch. Dwight Howard couldn't score 40 points in a game if he was going against Yi Jianlian's chair. That's how you beat Orlando - make Howard score 40 to beat you and shut down their shooters."

You guys should put it on Sportscenter. Jalen Rose going on the CAVS. He going off on Wally making $14 MILLION and Ilgasukas.
roll.gif

LeBron just running off is NOT a good look for an MVP.

I want to see Sports Center comment on that.

I doubt they will though.

lebron-crybaby-banner-225x300.jpg

eqo67r.gif

LeBron is mad, why shouldn't he be, dude had arguably the best series ever for any player and his team lost, he might be mad that it's his last game asa cav, who knows?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THE STATE OF OHIO TAKES ANOTHER L, Just DROP A NUKE ON THAT STATE MR. OBAMA

Nah, that'll actually affect decent neighboring states like Indiana and Michigan. Fence Ohio off and don't let those low-lives leave that patheticstate. There are two cars with Ohio plates parked on my block and my property value is dropping because of it. Who wants trash parked on their street?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

from chauncey's twitter:

1 minute ago from web
nerd.gif

*sarcasm* I agree this twitter stuff is out of control

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

from chauncey's twitter:

1 minute ago from web
nerd.gif

*sarcasm* I agree this twitter stuff is out of control

Gotchya.. I only read the first sentence.
laugh.gif
My bad

Back
Top Bottom