Cavaliers are 8-26, was Lebron wrong for leaving them?

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

who remember when all those kats in Ohio thought

You thirsty.

Says the dude who used to always be online bragging about how he's peoples with LeBron'n'em's peoples and tried to aggrandize himself as being some sort of insider and had some type of inside info, calling everybody else names, (If you think LeBron is going to leave and make all of Akron mad, you stupid
laugh.gif
), then disappeared after The Decision for a few weeks like everyone would forget.

eek.gif
eek.gif

tumblr_le37iuBUTW1qaj5jro1_r1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

who remember when all those kats in Ohio thought

You thirsty.

Says the dude who used to always be online bragging about how he's peoples with LeBron'n'em's peoples and tried to aggrandize himself as being some sort of insider and had some type of inside info, calling everybody else names, (If you think LeBron is going to leave and make all of Akron mad, you stupid
laugh.gif
), then disappeared after The Decision for a few weeks like everyone would forget.

eek.gif
eek.gif

tumblr_le37iuBUTW1qaj5jro1_r1_500.gif

Why would LBJ be wrong for leaving? he was a FA and had the right to go wherever he wanted.

Why would LBJ be wrong for leaving? he was a FA and had the right to go wherever he wanted.

To answer the question: no, LeBron was not wrong to leave the Cavs, players are free to do what they please. He was wrong to quit in the playoffs and then hold a 1-hour TV special so the world could watch a guy who has won nothing make a decision.

To answer the question: no, LeBron was not wrong to leave the Cavs, players are free to do what they please. He was wrong to quit in the playoffs and then hold a 1-hour TV special so the world could watch a guy who has won nothing make a decision.

I hated him for not staying but you can see why he left. These cavs players have no heart and I thought they would have some pride and prove they were a respectable team. Boy was I wrong

I hated him for not staying but you can see why he left. These cavs players have no heart and I thought they would have some pride and prove they were a respectable team. Boy was I wrong

alotta yall dont watch basketball.

and no he wasn't wrong for leaving. men gotta do men things for men salary.

alotta yall dont watch basketball.

and no he wasn't wrong for leaving. men gotta do men things for men salary.

You guys are going to bring up the Cavs are also without Shaq, Z, and West this year as well as Lebron, right? 

People can stop acting like it's the same 11 guys and only Lebron has been taken out of the equation now. 

Obviously, Lebron is the main reason they are now desolate, but there are 3 other pieces missing from last years team, and 2 of them from the year before's team. 

#justsaying

You guys are going to bring up the Cavs are also without Shaq, Z, and West this year as well as Lebron, right? 

People can stop acting like it's the same 11 guys and only Lebron has been taken out of the equation now. 

Obviously, Lebron is the main reason they are now desolate, but there are 3 other pieces missing from last years team, and 2 of them from the year before's team. 

#justsaying

its all a plan for the cavs. they get the worst record, they get the #1 draft pick. they start a new era with a new star. cmon theyve changed uniforms and everything and have a new image. like if lebron was never there.

Back
Top Bottom