Carolina Panthers @ N.Y. Giants....1pm

Stewart
pimp.gif

Please, the defense aiint nothing to write home about but the officials have kept Carolina on the field, the +@%* they supposed to do.

Screwed up 3 calls already and its only the 2nd quarter.

lmao @ the Vagiants....
laugh.gif

Playoff hopes not looking good. You guys have to win out and need a cowboys and/or Packers loss

Packers are irrelevant, they are a lock. Its only the 2nd quarter (even tho they look flat to start).

Cowboys are good for one more loss.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Packers are irrelevant, they are a lock. Its only the 2nd quarter (even tho they look flat to start).

Cowboys are good for one more loss.

Cowboys clinch with your loss today and a win tonight....

I gotta head out to my game, but even with the officials killing us to start, the defense has not gotten big stops when it matters most especially on 3rddowns. Pass rush hasn't been there (not even concerned with Osi or Tuck, but rather up the middle).

Our receivers show their youth sometimes, so inconsistent from week to week (dropped passes and bad routes). They are explosive but still need some fine tuningand have to become better blockers.

This D is letting a back up QB pick em apart.
roll.gif
.....they better hope the offense finds its rhythm sometime soon cause otherwise they will have to waittill next year.

Eli looks HEATED on the sidelines, dude was barking at everyone.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Duh...Giants would have to win out anyways.

I gotta head out to my game, but even with the officials killing us to start, the defense has not gotten big stops when it matters most especially on 3rd downs. Pass rush hasn't been there (not even concerned with Osi or Tuck, but rather up the middle).

Our receivers show their youth sometimes, so inconsistent from week to week (dropped passes and bad routes). They are explosive but still need some fine tuning and have to become better blockers.

roll.gif
.....they better hope the offense finds its rhythm sometime soon cause otherwise they will have to wait till next year.

Its okay. Dont be mad. You can live off that SB win in 2007.

LMAO @ Eli pep talking his team telling them he doesnt like what they are doing and they need to make "things happen" and of course the doofus makesthings happen by throwing a pick

Originally Posted by MPire

I gotta head out to my game, but even with the officials killing us to start, the defense has not gotten big stops when it matters most especially on 3rd downs. Pass rush hasn't been there (not even concerned with Osi or Tuck, but rather up the middle).

Our receivers show their youth sometimes, so inconsistent from week to week (dropped passes and bad routes). They are explosive but still need some fine tuning and have to become better blockers.

roll.gif
.....they better hope the offense finds its rhythm sometime soon cause otherwise they will have to wait till next year.

Its okay. Dont be mad. You can live off that SB win in 2007.

LMAO @ Eli pep talking his team telling them he doesnt like what they are doing and they need to make "things happen" and of course the doofus makes things happen by throwing a pick

So I can't be upset at my teams effort today? At this point you're just trolling.

But anyways....Eli threw behind Smith but he was held as well.
indifferent.gif
Even if that was thrown perfectly that slant would've been incomplete.

Oh, I will take out my frustration on the field today. Anybody catchin' a pass near me will regret it.
sick.gif

Defense has been SAD all season long, these is no defending em' Got the O frustrated as $!**.

g men are soft ... that fumble by manningham was weak and they folded it in after that ... matt moore ... really matt moore

Them dudes haven't been a physical squad all year, I said they didn't deserve to make the playoffs for a few weeks already but they still had a shot.Then the D puts an effort like this.
laugh.gif

The O and D-line are bein' pushed around like little girls.

Panthers bout to score again....

There it is.

Whats sad is the Cowboys are gonna get into the playoffs this year only because of bum teams like the Giants helping themout despite having the same record aslast year. One can even argue that the team is the same considering Romo missed 3 games last season.

Oh well, whatever gets us in
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom