Cardigans

at the end of the day everyone has their own style (skinny a-- jeans, hanging off ur aye, really)?. Trends come and go and it looks like cardiagans are gettinghyped this season.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kix4kix

it's funny that it's actually the younger dudes who like this garbage

Sweaters?
isn't that what we're talking about? Cardigan Sweaters?...what else would I be calling garbage?

Calm Down. It's your OPINION. That does not automatically make it GARBAGE. IMO it looks
pimp.gif
You don't and that's fine by me. But I don't goaround commenting on whatever the hell you wear saying it's garbage. Even though based on your responses, I bet it is.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Sweaters?
isn't that what we're talking about? Cardigan Sweaters?...what else would I be calling garbage?

Calm Down. It's your OPINION. That does not automatically make it GARBAGE. IMO it looks
pimp.gif
You don't and that's fine by me. But I don't go around commenting on whatever the hell you wear saying it's garbage. Even though based on your responses, I bet it is.
pimp.gif

Sweaters?

why don't you like them? I have never heard someone say they don't like a piece of clothing before. Do you prefer V-necks?.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Sweaters?

pimp.gif
You don't and that's fine by me. But I don't go around commenting on whatever the hell you wear saying it's garbage. Even though based on your responses, I bet it is.

lol.. Calm Down?

4e025ce46d606fcbb0f8ee65bd855bdb6bb2cf5.gif

you're the one getting e-hurt over me calling cardigans garbage.
you can bag on anything I wear...I really don't care...and won't get e-hurt like you just did

cardigan.jpg

....garbage

cardigan-shawl-3.jpg

....garbage

cardigans.jpg

....garbage

generra_cardigan.jpg

...garbage

inspired-by-mens-cardigan-styles-worn-by-pharrell-williams-kanye-west-and-hill-harper.jpg

...garbage x5

. seems like ya'll about to make Cardigans jorts status.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

at the end of the day everyone has their own style (skinny a-- jeans, hanging off ur aye, really)?. Trends come and go and it looks like cardiagans are getting hyped this season.

I'd have to disagree. IIRC, NT had the exact same thread last year and everyone was saying it was the new trend. A year later and it is still around and Ibet next year, the same thread will be started and people will be saying "cardigans will be the new trend of the season."

Cardigans garbage? Ok...with anything, some are
pimp.gif
, some are
grin.gif
, others are
sick.gif
that's wit anything...it is what it is tho what you eat don't makeme #%+*

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

at the end of the day everyone has their own style (skinny a-- jeans, hanging off ur aye, really)?. Trends come and go and it looks like cardiagans are getting hyped this season.

I'd have to disagree. IIRC, NT had the exact same thread last year and everyone was saying it was the new trend. A year later and it is still around and I bet next year, the same thread will be started and people will be saying "cardigans will be the new trend of the season."

I apologize then. I know the trend picked up steam last year, but i've never been in the general forum until about march of this year. But I see a biggerpush for cardigans this year than last. still dope

Back
Top Bottom