Cardigans

i need some right now. i just got a navy zip cardi. i need a black, grey, possibly a khaki.

I have like 4 or 5
smile.gif

yes i have 2.
my girl bought them for me, barely wear them though.
theyre coo though i wouldnt mind having more.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
NT can have some extremely shallow people sometimes...feeling old in a cardigan?
roll.gif
but if a dude was to say something about a throwback jersey everyone in here would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT always has to like what noone else does even if they themselves dont agree.

Have not read a more true statement

ha I am wearing on right now. but I love Cardigans they can be used in so many situations, you can wear one to church and look legit, and then you could wearthat same Cardigan to a party and still look tight. For anybody that dont wear them your missing out. which just means more for me
pimp.gif

and how much are these solid colored Cardigans from J.Crew?

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

90% cant pull them off and end up looking like Bill Cosby

You must be too young to know what a "Cosby sweater" looks like. I'm not sure I've ever seen the man in a cardigan. Wait, hmmm... Maybe in ghost dad. Ok you win.

Always an NT'r going for the lulz and the
eek.gif
ether!

FWIW im 26, and I was referring to the baggy sweater look and bunched up at the bottom

the Bill Cosby reference to give a visual that everybody would be familiar with

sorry sir, i will be more precise next time, just for you
YOU don't say?
eyes.gif

Anyway being in FL doesn't permit me to rock cardigans on the regular...gotta cop a lil somethin somethin for winter tho.

can't wait for fall so I can rock them.

can be worn either casually with a tee under, jeans and sneakers or in a more formal setting with a button down, tie, and slacks.

I like basic joints like this

uniqlo-gray-cardigan-081107.png

cardigan.jpg

(not with those outfits tho)

I have two right now.

Would like to get more though, I like these a lot and with Winter coming
pimp.gif

My mom got me a nice perry ellis one for christmas last year. Black, subtle hints of charcoal. It works for me.

i think drake is preventing a lot of people from making the jump and the other way around. But cardigans are dope. I got one from American Apparel, butit's too small. RL Rugby has some customizable joints that are ill.

If you kno about style, then you would kno cardigans are nice. I like them and they go good with a pair vans or regular kicks and a tee. You just gotta knowhow top rock it.

Back
Top Bottom