Cardigans

I need a navy one
pimp.gif

LOL, he could have pull it off a lil better,

no shades, open the cardigan up, and change up them kix...

the Jesus looks nice, the jeans are ok and that Cardigan is fire

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Kicks are fine, sometimes its better if your top only matches a hint of the color of the shoe. Also, its fine buttoned up, but I prefer to roll mysleeves up. The shades look wack

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Kicks are fine, sometimes its better if your top only matches a hint of the color of the shoe. Also, its fine buttoned up, but I prefer to roll my sleeves up. The shades look wack

tru, i just personally wouldn't wear those, i also agree to roll up my sleeves, idk it just looks better..

and yea those shades gotta goooooooooooo
laugh.gif

I could only wear it if I'm wearing a shirt and tie.

Other than that, no gracias.

they've been around before any of us on this board were born...some of yall actin like this is something new
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

they've been around before any of us on this board were born...some of yall actin like this is something new
eyes.gif

You're lying to yourself if you think a 18-25 year old demographic has been discussing and wearing cardigans as much as now.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I could only wear it if I'm wearing a shirt and tie.

Other than that, no gracias.
Yeah I never do tees under my cardigans...Usually a polo or a button up

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by enyceking

eyes.gif

You're lying to yourself if you think a 18-25 year old demographic has been discussing and wearing cardigans as much as now.
na im sayin its funny how a lot of cats are acting like its the new steez when the fact is they've been around when your daddy was a kid. kindof like the whole flannel thing...

Back
Top Bottom