Cardigans

im wit it
pimp.gif

actually...1st came in stating I couldn't do it.
then I commented on the irony that younger dudes are the one who likes these pieces(yet while they're saying to dudes who don't like them you must beyoung).
then someone asked a question that seemed redundant.
Then someone told me to calm down based on my reply.

so, I dunno about you...when someone tells me to calm down...when I'm clearly not agitated(and they obviously are)...I'm gonna have some fun with it.

edit.
seriously tho...anyone secure with their own sense of self will have no issue with me calling Cardigans garbage. so, like I said...jorts status.
bottomline...You like em...great. me?..I think they're fugly pieces of hot doodoo.

why why did i think for a second that this was about different sites to cardigans and colors. But it turns out to this. GB

Originally Posted by dcortes23

i just swooped the AKOO cardigan in Gray, I rocked it in the club with some evisu jeans and had dudes and girls all up on me...

sick.gif
sounds like you took 2 Ls thatnight..

at the end of the day, as with all clothing, its how you rock it...i never liked plain cardis but as they started adding more details they grew on me - i havemore than a few now and i dont think anybody has anything bad to say when i rock em...

Back
Top Bottom