CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

whats the story on bad guy? is that a soviet star on his shoulder? 
It's Winter Soldier, most know who he is but if you do not want to be spoiled, just wait for the film.

If you want to read up on his comic book history, then CLICK HERE.
thanks for the link

after reading i hope they develop him as a character and have him return in future movies like they did with loki rather than making him a iron man status one and done villain

It's more padded and different padding pattern, different straps/harness, looks looser too, pretty much an upgraded version.
[/img]

Yeah, Different straps and red ab stripe are the most obvious when comparing the two side by side.

But seriously though, it's gonna be so hard deciding on whether to go as Winter Soldier or Star-Lord next year for Halloween :lol:

Sorry, but that elevator scene though.

sick.gif

smokin.gif

View media item 670765
Frank Grillo about Crossbones:
"It’s an origin film. You meet people who are going to be around for a while, so they introduce the characters. It’s almost like it’s a series. It’s fun. I can’t say very much about it because Marvel’s very strict about what you’re allowed to say. The movie, we’ve seen bits of it, and it is spectacular. They do actually have plans for Brock Rumlow in future movies. We’ll see what happens. We’ll see if the fans respond to Brock and how it goes."

Dope cover, I really love that all blue Cap uniform, hopefully he's wearing that for the majority of the film.

Back
Top Bottom