CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Just got finished watching The First Avenger and wow. I really didn't appreciate it the first time around. After rewatching it, I think it was the best origin film from the first phase. :smokin
im sayin though
idk why some people hated this movie i enjoyed it

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Sooo is he taking down the hellicarrier?Going against shield?His comment "this isn't freedom,this is fear"
Makes me think in the long run,he's going to go against iron man and have that battle like he did with the comics.Probably not soon but after all the AVENGERS movies.Hopefully by that time,everyone will come to a copy rights agreement and have one big giant battle with ALL heroes!!!

I see the old suit from the first movie.. Idk it just feels like a SHIELD movie feat. Cap

I can see where you are coming from, but they did say this stand alone is the one that leads or ties in the Avengers 2 plotline out of all the stand alones. I'm sure theyll balance it out

Aw man, this is the Cap. America movie I've been waiting for. I was a big fan of the Brubaker run and I'm loving the callbacks I already see in the trailer.

whats the story on bad guy? is that a soviet star on his shoulder? 

It's Winter Soldier, most know who he is but if you do not want to be spoiled, just wait for the film.

If you want to read up on his comic book history, then CLICK HERE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom