CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

My guess is yes, they mentioned it in the first Cap film and that is what his shield made of.

Love the new Cap uniform but hopefully it's not like Iron Man 2 where they do too much to lead it to the next Avengers film

Damn, I can't wait for the Hot Toys versions of Cap and WS. He'll, since I was CA:TFA for Halloween two tears ago, I'm heavily considering going as Winter Soldier this year.

Can't wait.. Love what is coming from comic con about this..and especially thor

I like the new costume

...I don't like that they changed the shield - It's iconic.

But I understand why - since it's an espionage based film

Why no red in the new uniform and shield?

Pretty sure this movie is gonna be more espionage/spy-esque rather than flat out superhero so I guess it had to be done to help with the tone. I don't mind it.

Yup, what he said.

Directors Explain Cap's “Stealth Outfit” And More In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

“So, it’s out there, but for us, it was, it’s thematic for the film, you know,” says Joe Russo. “You’ll see when you see the movie what he’s doing and who he’s working for in the beginning of the film, that costume is appropriate for what they’re asking him to do. It is a stealth outfit. It is for secret missions and I think that, you know, it’s thematic. You know, you read online, people get rankled when you, you know, mess with the stars and the stripes, but there’s a very specific reason we did it in this film. We won’t talk about the other outfits that appear in the movie, which you’ll see in the movie, but again, I’ll just say, that the use of the costume in this film has a very thematic arc to it and hopefully a very arousing arc.”

It should since the origins have been established.

The official synopsis:

After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier finds Steve Rogers — also known as Captain America — living quietly in Washington, DC, and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow, Captain America struggles to expose the ever-widening conspiracy while fighting off professional assassins sent to silence him at every turn. When the full scope of the villainous plot is revealed, Captain America and the Black Widow enlist the help of a new ally, the Falcon. However, they soon find themselves up against an unexpected and formidable enemy – the Winter Soldier.

Random: but I feel like the winter soldier will be a playable character in U. marvel vs capcom 3...whenever that update happens

i dont think they are supporting umvc3 anymore i forgot where i read that though

Nah, the fan base for it is huge. Had the most streams in EVO history. Capcom knows the market is for it is still huge but Marvel controls the rights to characters and releases them to coincide with their future movie properties with MVC3. Look at how we got rocket raccoon in ultimate 6 months before marvel even announced a GotG film to the public

Back
Top Bottom