CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

What does resumes have to do with anything. I don't care if he won best actor at the Oscars twenty yrs running, I just care about who played the better Banner. If you guys disagree with me on that then that's cool, but the resume thing is stupid.

Some resume anyway. Just looked up his filmography. Of every movie he's done since 98, I've only liked two. The Hulk and Rounders lol. And I hated his character in Rounders. He was annoying.

Ruffalo is an example of how I have no clue about acting. I haven't liked him in a single role I've ever seen him play, yet people keep saying he's good. Then Marvel takes Borton outta the way...dumb dumb dumb.

Norton can play along with other actors, check Grand Budapest then Moonrise Kingdom, where he arguably was the second/third biggest name on set, and only had about as much screentime/importance in both as Ruffalo did in Avangers...

I would say I'm just butt hurt they took my man Norton out, but sense then Avengers I've seen him in 'Now You See Me' I like Dave Franco more than I liked Ruffalo...my two cents.

Man, seeing Norton getting this much love is mind baffling. It's like NT's love for Sebastian Telfair and Kanye West all over again.

They're both top notch actors imo. I really wish Norton would've gotten the chance to be in the Avengers but I don't even mind since Ruffalo did a solid job and is a pretty good Banner

Man, seeing Norton getting this much love is mind baffling. It's like NT's love for Sebastian Telfair and Kanye West all over again.

How is this baffling? Norton is always on point. Should be a bigger name than he is imo. Ruffalo is complete garbage. I truly dont know how yhey couldve ended up with him.

Last edited:
Cuz everyone keeps saying he's a bad actor.

He did his job in avengers most people were saying he stole the show when the movie originally came out.

Ruffalo is fine as banner imo. Just fine. Better than Norton.

Who said he stole the movie??? Who???

Yall letting your love for Norton blind you. First of all, Bruce Banner is a scientist. You really buy Norton as a scientist?

Really?

..... Really?!

He's better off as that fast talking, low life character he was in Rounders ANYDAY than he is as any credible scientist.

Last edited:
Well it's not like people look at ruffalo and say damn he looks like more of a scientist than norton. If Norton was in a lab he could fit right in.

Yall letting your love for Norton blind you. First of all, Bruce Banner is a scientist. You really buy Norton as a scientist?

Really?

..... Really?!

He's better off as that fast talking, low life character he was in Rounders ANYDAY than he is as any credible scientist.

I'm sorry but this is a horrible rebuttal lol

Back
Top Bottom