CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Saw it today. Didnt think Id like it this much, since the first one was meh to me.
Scar Jo :pimp: Black Widow needs her own movie.

Good movie Scarlett was looking good mane 
wink.gif

Just saw it and it was a 4/10 for me. But besides that, anyone else annoyed when movies change up the cameras frame rate :smh:
Ive noticed it a lot lately and it pisses me off

Last edited:
saw it today.

movie was on point :smokin

strongly recommand if you like that type of movie.

scarlett :smokin

Stan Lee cameo was the best of any movie :lol:

Just saw it and it was a 4/10 for me. But besides that, anyone else annoyed when movies change up the cameras frame rate :smh:
Ive noticed it a lot lately and it pisses me off
4 out of 10? I'm curious to hear why you think that.

A bunch of nerds on this forum spoiled who the Winter Soldier was months ago, so I never really looked forward to it (yes I know the movie eventually gives you hints with the whole "he's been out there for 50+ years" thing). Overall it wasn't a bad movie, it was better than the generic and bland Marvel movies that come out every few months. A lot more action and brutality than most of those kiddie films

Last edited:
Never finished the first because it was very slow but this one was awesome. Probably the best comic book film I've seen, a lot of action and just enough humor.

A bunch of nerds on this forum spoiled who the Winter Soldier was months ago, so I never really looked forward to it (yes I know the movie eventually gives you hints with the whole "he's been out there for 50+ years" thing). Overall it wasn't a bad movie, it was better than the generic and bland Marvel movies that come out every few months. A lot more action and brutality than most of those kiddie films

I'm glad you understand this is an old *** story. Second of all it was already in the trailers. His identity was not a big reveal for the movie. Marvel/Feige/etc was very open about it

Its at $695.7M now. Wonder how many more weeks they'll keep it in theatres.

I have no doubt in my mind GotG is crossing that $600M mark. :smokin

How...did you come to that conclusion?

Well it's Marvel
Marvel's marketing has been working so well other studios have copied it.
All the Phase 2 properties have exceeded the $600M mark
It will likely benefit from good word of mouth
Eye candy for both the ladies and the guys, even if they are aliens
Rocket Raccoon viral videos will hit the net.
Never underestimate the power of children's ticket vote (I assure you HTTYD2 will hit the $800M mark and will likely be the highest grossing film all summer EDIT: Second highest due to Transformers)

Last edited:
I guess that's fair? :lol:

Iono. Like I hope it does well too, but nothing really says that it's gonna blow up like that.

All of the other Phase 2 properties are sequels from successful solo franchises.

And they all had major players from The Avengers that made $1.5B just 2 years ago.

This is a brand new unknown, original thing, that only seems like Marvel if you notice the Marvel logo.

I mean...Lego Movie ain't gonna make $500M.

Last edited:
These viral videos that showed the scenes from Cap 2 was effective. No way the sequel to Cap should have made that much. The first movie didnt do THAT well.

Marvel will spam the **** out of that logo on the TV spots.

If the Avengers gave Phase 2 movies a boost it should definitely give this a boost since it is MCU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom