CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

The more I think about TWS, The more I'm mad that IM3 and Thor2 wasn't on this level. There's no reason why any phase 2 movie could've been any less than superb.

If this movie was released memorial day weekend, it'd have an 100 plus opening weekend for sure

It felt like all the other sequels films weren't allowed to change that world at all.
They were just allowed to have their little adventure and leave everything else just about the same.

Cap 2 was allowed to do any damn thing it pleased, except send a text to Tony Starks.

It's really hard to make Thor interesting. It's the same problem with making The Hulk and Superman interesting in the movies. They're all way too powerful.
Nah...Thor doesn't count with them, because Asgard.

Last edited:
Thor 2 is sick! what y'all talkin bout. IM, Cap 2, and Thor 2 are the movies I like better than the Avengers. IH and TFA were both solid to me to but they don't touch the four I mentioned.

But I agree that IM 3 was such a letdown that they owe us another IM flick

Last edited:
I want to see the movie again just for the post credit scenes. By far the best post credit scenes of all the Avengers flicks (or any movie ever). I can't wait to see Scarlet in action! Someone needs to leak those damn scenes
Post credits are on YT.

For now.

Seriously though this movie really does have ripple effect on other MCU movies past and future with that plot.

Like when the Senator from IM2 showed up and was all "Heil Hydra" I was like

View media item 899571Hydra been trying to kill them Starks like they from Westros out here.

And to the guy who was talking about Loki in the avengers...

I think Loki was pulling a long con to get home. Cause if you look at it... it all plays out to his advantage ESPECIALLY after Thor 2.

this is a good point that ive never really thought about.

I want to see the movie again just for the post credit scenes. By far the best post credit scenes of all the Avengers flicks (or any movie ever). I can't wait to see Scarlet in action! Someone needs to leak those damn scenes

Post credits are on YT.

For now.

That was the most hyped I've been off a post-credit since IM1.

yeah reading about it and seeing it was two totally different things

Anyone know of a good youtube downloader chrome extension so I can grab it before they take it down?

Last edited:

Bruh. :wow: :smh:

Loki put all of that together to get home to Asgard. Homie, broke IN to prison. Wowwwwwww.

After Thor 1 he planned a way to get back that wouldn't have people trying to kill him and THEN he created a problem that he could assist in solving only to get close to the throne undetected. Loki bruh :smokin

I can't remember... how did the Aether awaken? I wonder if Loki was somehow involved and lured the dark elves.

The moment where they found shield in Wheaton, nj was super intense and felt like a suspense movie

I preferred watching this movie in 3d. The second time I saw it in 2d and it was still :wow: but it just wasn't as :x

Last edited:
Lol, the marvel cinematic universe is supposedly plotted out through 2028. Warner Bros probably doesn't even know what they're doing in 2017 lol.

Lol, the marvel cinematic universe is supposedly plotted out through 2028. Warner Bros probably doesn't even know what they're doing in 2017 lol.
They're printing money at this point :lol:

I'm not a comic buff but I enjoyed the movie.

Can anyone explain the after credit scene? Feel free to hide or black out text. Thanks!

Can anyone explain the after credit scene? Feel free to hide or black out text. Thanks!

first clip has quicksilver and scarlet witch, two mutants who should eventually be part of the Avengers but will probably be villains in Avengers 2. Second clip is just Bucky learning who he was

first clip has quicksilver and scarlet witch, two mutants who should eventually be part of the Avengers but will probably be villains in Avengers 2. Second clip is just Bucky learning who he was
Thanks, dude.

I didn't even know there was a second one. :lol:

I left after the first after movie ending.

I think it's cool how as the movies go on, they continue to tie things in. I hope Starks find out about how his dad really passed away in one of the movies soon.

How big does the Avengers get? :lol:

Avengers roster gets deep but I don't think we will ever see a complete roster lol.

I'm really bummed Fox and Sony has a vice grip on xmen and spiderman rights because Wolverine and Spiderman can be Avengers members.

Thee next two characters to be added to the roster are probably Dr Strange and Ant Man.

Seriously though this movie really does have ripple effect on other MCU movies past and future with that plot.

Like when the Senator from IM2 showed up and was all "Heil Hydra" I was like

View media item 899571Hydra been trying to kill them Starks like they from Westros out here.

And to the guy who was talking about Loki in the avengers...

I think Loki was pulling a long con to get home. Cause if you look at it... it all plays out to his advantage ESPECIALLY after Thor 2.

Nah man.. That 's just Loki.. Always scheming and plotting.. he would be willing to put thor and oden in danger, but not his mother..

He saw an opportunity and took advantage of it

Yeah, Scarlet Witch is kinda the most ridiculous character in Marvel. She's a mutant and the daughter of Magneto. Quicksilver, who has superspeed, is her twin brother. She can damn near do anything she can think of. Like she was naturally as strong as Dark Phoenix Jean Grey, and could even bend reality. S

he was so powerful, that they had a Marvel comic event called House of M, about how she reset the universe, took most of the mutants powers around, changed history...big ****. Plus she's at least half insane.

And uh...it's more than heavily implied that she and her brother are on that Lannister incest tip. :x

So it's awesome to me that she's in it, and looks wild like I thought she would.

But yeah, Marvel doesn't own Magneto, the X-Men or even the idea of mutants.
They can use her and her bro, cuz they were big parts of old Avenger comics, but they won't be Magneto's kids anymore.

No lie...I could see Liz Olsen's SW being on Loki's level, and even getting her own solo or her and QS film.

Last edited:
Ironman 2 and 3 are the only marvel films that I think were outright bad..

And both movies had elements and actors that could have made them great.. Actually watch bits of ironman 2 on FX the last couple of days.. They should have just went with crimson dynamo and not some mix of whiplash and crimson dynamo

Also think they should have just left favreau alone

Avengers roster gets deep but I don't think we will ever see a complete roster lol.

I'm really bummed Fox and Sony has a vice grip on xmen and spiderman rights because Wolverine and Spiderman can be Avengers members.

Thee next two characters to be added to the roster are probably Dr Strange and Ant Man.
Someone needs to photoshop the whole gang on a Wu tang cover or something :lol:

I think they made IM 2 and 3 like that because of the dry sense of humor Tony has.

Can't wait for Avengers 2! :pimp:

Im going to have to spend the night reading some of the thread to gain more insight. Lol.

The only thing Marvel could do is make a straight villain movie, like one where the villain wins. They can do that at this point and it would be the coolest thing in movie history.

Back
Top Bottom