Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

yo NT fam whats good? but last time i participated in this i got straight waived from the roster word to Keith Langford.

But some female i sent a message to said that i was lucky to not know her or else she would have "my %%! beaten for disrespect"

ooh btw i threw out that "can i hit loser" line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger [lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.
grin.gif
too much imo

you think i kinda think yall might not have the same type of success as you did during vol. 2.
just hink about it, vol 2 was during the summer when broads had nothing better to do but be on myspace.
now they got school, sports & all that other %*$%@%#+ to spend their time on
just a thought

Originally Posted by tmukg21

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger [lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.
grin.gif
too much imo
Did you read Vol 1? This was almost a shoe in. Find me a girl who doesnt laugh at that and ill show you one with no soul

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Just got this in my inbox on blackplanet from some Downlow brother...[/color]

Wat it do homie, im not tryin to holla, i kno u str8, im just lookin to be koo , das it, so if u koo with that hit a nigg up
ycaz5.gif

Originally Posted by DomNator27

yo NT fam whats good? but last time i participated in this i got straight waived from the roster word to Keith Langford.

But some female i sent a message to said that i was lucky to not know her or else she would have "my %%! beaten for disrespect"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....Thats exactly why ibarely used the "can i hit loser" line...this one broad i came across said in her about me section that her favorite color is blue...and her profilebackround was a crip bandana...she was a dime though
pimp.gif
...but i didnt DARE usethe can i hit loser line...she probably wouldve had her "goons" tie me up [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]or some!$#%[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Just got this in my inbox on blackplanet from some Downlow brother...[/color]

Wat it do homie, im not tryin to holla, i kno u str8, im just lookin to be koo , das it, so if u koo with that hit a nigg up
ycaz5.gif

roll.gif
people still use blackplanet?

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by DomNator27

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....Thats exactly why i barely used the "can i hit loser" line...this one broad i came across said in her about me section that her favorite color is blue...and her profile backround was a crip bandana...she was a dime though
pimp.gif
...but i didnt DARE use the can i hit loser line...she probably wouldve had her "goons" tie me up [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]or some****[/color]
tired.gif

word Steez but this chick didnt seem threatening or anything... she was this white girl, real innocent lookin (if u ask me), but turns out she has some seriousconnects. Or maybe she just likes to threaten dudes SMH...oh well...

ycaz5.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I'm dead over here[/color]

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you think i kinda think yall might not have the same type of success as you did during vol. 2.
just hink about it, vol 2 was during the summer when broads had nothing better to do but be on myspace.
just a thought
That's why I stated the direction will change up a bit because of chicks catching on to the game andrunning their own game

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What I'm aiming to do is to improve your swag levels by introducing you more formal lines as well as some that are less offensive but more blunt. This season we are going to work on our team chemistry and allow you, as individuals, to come into your own lane. We[the coaches] will give you new lines for certain situations i.e, hoodrats, suburb chicks, etc etc. When approaching women, each one is diffrent, which is the beauty of it. You have to approach each of them a little bit differently so you won't end up like the one dude who message 5 *friends* the same message[/color]
Don't worry about it, I can definitely step up the line game, everybody that participates in this threadwill become a lot more smooth
pimp.gif

unless a guy is just one of them dudes
eyes.gif
, but HEY we can help him too
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ycaz5.gif
AY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahaha
roll.gif

ycaz5.gif

perfectly executed gif
laugh.gif

i like turtles. [
nerd.gif
]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by ericberry14

just a thought
That's why I stated the direction will change up a bit because of chicks catching on to the game and running their own game

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What I'm aiming to do is to improve your swag levels by introducing you more formal lines as well as some that are less offensive but more blunt. This season we are going to work on our team chemistry and allow you, as individuals, to come into your own lane. We[the coaches] will give you new lines for certain situations i.e, hoodrats, suburb chicks, etc etc. When approaching women, each one is diffrent, which is the beauty of it. You have to approach each of them a little bit differently so you won't end up like the one dude who message 5 *friends* the same message[/color]
Don't worry about it, I can definitely step up the line game, everybody that participates in this thread will become a lot more smooth
pimp.gif

unless a guy is just one of them dudes
eyes.gif
, but HEY we can help him too
happy.gif
laugh.gif

we should just start calling you Dr. Phil fam
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo...im bout the spazz the hell out...im browsing chicks in orlando...and theres only about TWO dimesevery 10 pages...florida definatley needs to step the broad game up[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo...im bout the spazz the hell out...im browsing chicks in orlando...and theres only about TWO dimes every 10 pages...florida definatley needs to step the broad game up[/color]
tired.gif
word, they definitely out here tho...IDK about online

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo...im bout the spazz the hell out...im browsing chicks in orlando...and theres only about TWO dimes every 10 pages...florida definatley needs to step the broad game up[/color]
tired.gif
word, they definitely out here tho...IDK about online
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Yall doing better than me, search St. Louis area (63144 or 63104)and see what you come up with...[/color]
smh.gif

lotta win going on in here. i havent played since vol. 1 but i think im gonna have to suit up and try to walk-on the team.

but i need to redo my myspace. havent been on there in about a year.

tired.gif

Fam, I'm on page 25 with 0 recruits, this draft pool is horrible this season. (I'm in Brooklyn if it matters)

indifferent.gif
I came across this in my inbox...
tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I guess he didntunderstand that i made a promise to give her BACK...i tried to hit him back up but he doesn't accept messages from people who arent his friends...so ithought maybe he was trying to duck me...a couple mins later i hit him back up saying my fault i thought she was single..but i promised to give her back...hedidn't reply back though[/color]
laugh.gif

Date:

Dec 25, 2008 10:26 PM
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
ay uuh..chick u askin to borrow..i dont think so homie das my chick.

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
I came across this in my inbox...
tired.gif
I guess he didnt understand that i made a promise to give her BACK...i tried to hit him back up but he doesn't accept messages from people who arent his friends...so i thought maybe he was trying to duck me...a couple mins later i hit him back up saying my fault i thought she was single..but i promised to give her back...he didn't reply back though
laugh.gif

Date:

Dec 25, 2008 10:26 PM
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
ay uuh..chick u askin to borrow..i dont think so homie das my chick.

tired.gif

damn

Back
Top Bottom