CAN I HIT IT LOSER? VOL. 5 - IT'S ALMOST THE END OF SUMMER, TIME TO DEAD FAPPING

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Tagged is my 2nd home right now.
pimp.gif
Read at your own risk *

Damn that chick is something else, probably a freak to nth degree. I like the way you handled that though.

Oyyyyyyyyy got my first W!

ME:
So you go to UCB? =) hey actually i will be gone out of town, do you mind sending me your #? we could txttt

HER:
yeah, i go to ucb. what about you? where do you go? :] sure, my number is 626 353 ****.

new potentials:

SanDiego_singles_58814293.jpg

SanDiego_singles_58967987.jpg

Me: You seem like a chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous. Can I borrow you? I'll bring you back.Promise.
Her: hehehe you want borrow me. When will you bring me back?

FairOaks_singles_58159674-2.jpg

FairOaks_singles_49424898.jpg

Me: Your beautiness and remarkable ability to avoid me is intriguing.
But I am still very, very interested. Reply with something, you won't hurt my feelings, you wonderful woman, you.
Her: Wow, talk about ostentatiousflattery. x)
I read your profile; was it meant to intentionally confuse and/or dissuade people who may be interested in you?

I myself seen to have a pretty small ego, and an almost nonexistent id. I'm ruled almost completely by my superego, and it's incredibly frustrating.
smile.gif

I'm Rachel, and nice to meet you.

Clovis_dating_49735935.jpg

Fresno_dating_58480459.jpg

But I am still very, very interested. My friend said that your profile is a fake. Reply with something, you won't hurt my feelings, you wonderful woman,you.
Her: Care to explain why your friend thinks that? Unless that was a wonderful use are reverse psychology. Then props...

and my remarkable ability to avoid you isnt really the case... it was more taking in the factors of proxmitiy.

Me: The Internet dating thing is really new, can't blame someone for not thinking
otherwise. But unlike my friend I know what I like, and being close to you would
be all the proximity I'd like to know of. Hit me back when you have time, you
wonderful woman you.
Her: Indeed cant blame someone... but still doesnt explain exactly why he thought that. So, do share... because I was under theimpression my profile was exceptionally ordinary.

Me: Ordinary in what way? I don't think you're ordinary...
Her: Well, if I am talented at avoiding you... I would say your talent lies in avoidquestions that you dont care to answer and narrowing in on more mundane points statements that werent really the point at all! =-P

stockton_singles_57826447-2.jpg

Me: So what do you spend life on
Her: school family church but not in that order

Me: Do I'm just supposed to keep askin u questions huh... What's so interesting
about you?
Her: interesting well thats interesting... lol sorry i meant to put what about you at the end of that letter but i forgot. im super bad atexplaining how interesting i am in one sentence or paragraph because i think the things that make me interesting dont stand out to me but my friends tell methey are there so i think people have to get to know me to see the interesting things about me. What makes you interesting then?

Me: I just be me. I just do it. I don't take shh from nobody.
Her: well that makes sence..so how have you been?

Me: I'm chill. just got back from the gym.
Her: thats cool i spent all day driving around with my brother

Me: What were y'all up to... huh
Her: nothing really we went and said hi to some old friends and then we took our younger brother to target then picked up one of his friends...then wejust cruised around listening to some music

Me: What get you groovin?
Her: i dont know different things depends on how im feeling what about you?

Me: Same concept but mostly into hip hop rock alternative and certain songs. I play
guitar and piano some drums
Her: thats cool i play nothing thats boring of me lol

L's:

BeverlyHills_personals_59163742.jpg

BeverlyHills_personals_59163826.jpg

Me: You seem like a chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous. Can I borrow you? I'll bring you back. Promise.

Her: no. it's ok.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
glasses.gif

redding_singles_59065487-2.jpg

Me: Hey loser :tongue: what's goood

Her: ha ha btw im extremely rascist so i suggest u dont call me names. peace

Me: Care to share your blind enlightenment regarding why you're racist?

Her: its just how i grew up.

Me: Do u hate Asians
Her: yes!

Me: Why.

Her: you people dont know how to fight fair. u jump people. not kool.

eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

thug style strategy - outlawz runnin' wild (1/1):

xbcpgh55is_46192938.jpg

Me: Is it cool ta ****, is what i'm askin (taken from Tupac)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Her: Am down if ur down

devil.gif

updates:

hpxxfm455j_40358276.jpg

Me: Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weeklyhabit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

Her: Hey there romeo
wink.gif

how r ya?
Well im alright. You have me caprtured with the comment about you drop off money at the orphanage. R u serious? That is so sweet.

Me: I've been blessed enough to have a good heart. Even though life's adversaries
have required some sutures. I plan to join the Peace corps one day and help
needy children, the stuff that's going on in Africa, China, Thailand... It's truly
saddening.

I've been great. Cali summer, sunshines, sunsets. It's beautiful here in Malibu,
just like you.
happy.gif

Her: awww that is so sweet I think you`ve won my heart
smile.gif

that is so sweet that you do that.
I wish that I could go all over and help the little kids that are in need and that are sick and hungry. I really want to go to africa though, I really feelthat I could help if me and a team put our minds to it.
But nothing much romeo, just went to tgi fridays today with a few friendsss. Thass about it.
smile.gif

Me: We could be a team. Like Bonnie and Clyde, but in this context helping needy
children around the world. What've you been up to? How's summer treatin' my Juliet?
wink.gif

Her: Yeah we totally could, and also like brad andangelina
smile.gif

Summer lifes been ok romeo, how`s urs been?
wink.gif

Me: It's been wonderful. But it could be better, if it had your pretty face. Brangelina? Just don't drive me crazy. :tongue:
Her: Awww you`re such asweetheart. And hahaha yes brangelina. Except we have to put both our names together lol
And I promise I won`t drive you crazy
smile.gif

devil.gif

GaRdEnGrOvE_dating_58470764.jpg

But I am still very, very interested. My friend said that your profile is a fake. Reply with something, you won't hurt my feelings, you wonderful woman,you.

Her: Y WUD UR FRIEND SAY THAT?

Me: Oh, he's not into the internet dating thing and I showed him your profile and he just said "It's probably a fake." It's a goodstatement though, I'm sure he thinks there aren't gorgeous girls on this kind of place. So don't take it too seriously. :-D So what's good withyou? Any plans for the weekend?
Her: NOTIN YET JUS WRKING THIS WEEKEND HOW WAZ UR DAY?

Me: Today was fun. At work today I was selling novels left and right. Made a lot of moula for the bookstore. As for me, I'm feeling great. Cali, thesummer, essentially enjoying life while I slave to save for next year's World Cup in South Africa. What've you been up to?
Her: juss BEEN WORKIN AWHOLE LOT SO WHERE R U FROM?

Me: Malibu, Cali. And yourself?
Her: ORANGE COUNTY

Me: How's OC treatin' ya? :tongue:
Her: its really fun i like it how is it over there

Me: Beautiful, just like you
Her: LOL u think im pretty?

Me: I don't think you're pretty, I know you're beautiful
Her: ur swt thank u

Me: Well since I finally have your attention, can I borrow you? I'll bring you back. Promise.

Her: borrow me? for wat? lol

Me: For recreational purposes silly :tongue: Nothing too long, just enough time for us to
have some fun and share some laughs and smiles.
Her: u gna com ova here n pik me up?

devil.gif

kqkrly45bl_58309561.jpg

Me: Nice to hear that I made your morning my sweet sunshine. My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen...I'm the type of guy that goes after what he wants... I like your page and I want to get to know you
hit me back or forever be a lame! :tongue:
I'd like to get to know you too :-D

Me: I may not have a name based off a juicy fruit but I'm John, my friends gave me the nickname right now, right now. Just lame peeps - an up and comingmusician Kanye West, a computer software dude named Bill Gates and a small town politician named Obama. You may know them you may not. What's good with you
happy.gif

I'm Tricia but my friends call me Trish. I do know who you speak of :smile:. Everything is good with me. Its a good day. Whats good with you?

Me: Modeling and Nikons, that's the stuff life should be made of. What else makes
you smile?
Painting, reading, the beach, shopping, my dog, doing my hair, traveling, boys who call me a goddess :smile:

devil.gif

Plentyofffish's messaging feature sucks, I lost a couple of e-mails with numbers in them
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's keep this goin'.

(ScottHallWithaPick)Tell 'em what they wanna hear(ScottHallWithaPick)

P.S. Who's actually taken time to see one of these chicks?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by 22stylez

and when you do find some do you messege some of their cute friends too or no?
laugh.gif

Its funny how I kno you sent that to other ppl!! Lol my best friend got the same ****n message!

----- Original Message -----
Date:1 Aug 2009 8:32 PM

you seem like a really cool chick that I'd like to get to know and hangout with. And it doesn't hurt that you're easy on the eyes. Can I borrow you? Promise I'll return you
......only if you want me to. *wink*
l_4a09c8eafa4f46679ae1e925f509f7e5.jpg

laugh.gif
Sent that to all 4 of them broads and the one with the 73' donk is the one that wrote back, but she crabbin.. I'm mad I messed up cause I wanna smash all of them baaaad
mad.gif

God I love whooty...... sucks about your situation. my condolences.

plentyoffish is not working for me, anymore!!!!!!
glad school is about to start back, i'll just hangout at highschool football games from now on

Originally Posted by omgitswes

plentyoffish is not working for me, anymore!!!!!!
glad school is about to start back, i'll just hangout at highschool football games from now on
laugh.gif
your in highschool I hope?
nerd.gif

ummmm
eyes.gif

i live near a high school

jk i'm only a sophomore in college so it isn't that bad...and im just 18

People are actually using plenty of fish?

I thought that joint was filled with fake profiles and ******s

Well I hate to bump this but I messaged a couple girls using the borrow line for the first time without doing research
smh.gif
.. and to my surprise got replies..Ineed someone to coach me on some replies.. yes I know my e-game is e-terrible

First girl:

Cori Anna L:
lol... ok but just this once

Joey T:
Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.
smile.gif

The Second girl I commented one of her pics with the "can I borrow you" and she commented on my page

:smile:

4 hours ago
o Report
o Delete
i'll be your first comment!!!!
smile.gif
and you are the sweetest thing ever!! and your really cuteee.
happy.gif

o Reply
o Forward

Should I just send her a private message or should I just go wall to wall

How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is in the building

Lol yeah that line had me crackin up.. I wonder if it works on the myspace broads
grin.gif

got one

~*{[~*{[mZ.BaD_aZ_De'JA}]~**:

LoL. Babi u can own me if u wnt

Full of Focus:

can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )

000O052bSqT.jpg

l_5be41f5f4afe47db972661a9281503e6.jpg

l_93ebe69edde94f3cab66065085abed55.jpg

Her:
Hmm kinda cute. What r you about?

Me:
Can I borrow you??? Ill give you back... promise
smile.gif

NT:

I have so many options on this play, but I'm gonna let NT choose. Which way should I go?

Back%20door%20trap20.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

got one

~*{[~*{[mZ.BaD_aZ_De'JA}]~**:

LoL. Babi u can own me if u wnt

Full of Focus:

can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )

000O052bSqT.jpg
Wat da hell how old is she? how did that work on her?

Aite looks like im smashing

her (4:00:57 PM): tell u wat u come to me and ull be the 1st one ive done since my break up and maybe the last till i leave
her (4:04:33 PM): ok deal ill do u on the weekends
her (2:41:48 PM): how about i just suk u dry

me (2:41:52 PM): haha
me (2:41:56 PM): that sounds good too

ayoooooooooo =) she a freak

Back
Top Bottom