Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I don't understand how you could be 16 and never experienced Bambaata's impact in person and say he had the most swag. Im only 20 so I missed all that- hence why Bambaata is irrelevant to me. I experienced Cam's impact on my generation, I didn't experience Bambaata's- be serious kid, you're just naming people that you saw on hip hop honors and trying to make them out to be something greater than they actually were.
You and I experience Bambaattaa's impact anytime you listen to a hip hop song, see graffiti, watch breakdancers, or see someone on theturntables. And I named one person, not people. To say Camron impacted an entire generation doesn't make sense, tell me what impacts he has made, otherthan a fad, and a phrase?

hahahahahaha Cam got kicked out of his own crew!
Now thats Swag!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Bambatta had 1 song... and that was Planet Rock, and only old heads listen to that #+#%
laugh.gif
and dudes not even a rapper, dude does death metal
laugh.gif
, dudes a cornball andhe was born in 57'
8db3641e4aac58c76c77ebfbbc63bab1f7ef5efd.gif
im mad he isnt dead yet. dude dida song with GEORGE CLINTON, dudes a dirtbomb

kiuyt856 wrote:

I don't understand how you could be 16 and never experienced Bambaata's impact in person and say he had the most swag. Im only 20 so I missed all that- hence why Bambaata is irrelevant to me. I experienced Cam's impact on my generation, I didn't experience Bambaata's- be serious kid, you're just naming people that you saw on hip hop honors and trying to make them out to be something greater than they actually were.
You and I experience Bambaattaa's impact anytime you listen to a hip hop song, see graffiti, watch breakdancers, or see someone on the turntables. And I named one person, not people. To say Camron impacted an entire generation doesn't make sense, tell me what impacts he has made, other than a fad, and a phrase?

Sound like you just watched that Common commercial
roll.gif
.....If you're 18to 25 years old then Bambaata was not for your generation..you didn't experience life through his era. Cam'Ron is a generation older than everyone onNiketalk he's GenX were iGen or 80's babies which means
than we experienced economic and egonomic trials of the 2000's as teens Gulf War, Rodney King, O.J. Simpson, the 90's, 9/11, Bill Clinton and GeorgeBush are things Cam'ron speaks of as an adult and we were receptive as teenagers.....

Bambatta, RUN DMC, KANE are in their 50's 60's that's like saying you and your father are from the same era and endured the same trials andtribulations...

you're a silly little queff blast that doesn't know anything.

He's the reason while your earrings are square

Ok whether yall wont to be admit camron is top 3

1) Cam'ron- Because he's cam'ron and you're not.
2)Frederrick Douglass- Because as haiti5 so eloquently put it "he was reading when he know damn well he aint suppose to"
3)Adam- Before weezy, before Pac, this man invented MOB. Money Over B's.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

You and I experience Bambaattaa's impact anytime you listen to a hip hop song, see graffiti, watch breakdancers, or see someone on the turntables. And I named one person, not people. To say Camron impacted an entire generation doesn't make sense, tell me what impacts he has made, other than a fad, and a phrase?

So now Bambaatta created hip hip, graffiti, break dancing and the DJing? You're 16 you don't know what you are talking about. He was one of manypioneers, not the God of Rap and hip-hop culture. He's a footnote in hip-hop culture and even smaller in Rap.
hahahahahaha Cam got kicked out of his own crew
Cam owns jim jones, and sold Juelz for 2 million dollars, another person that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

damn how can yal'l bash a.b like that. without him cam wouldn't be where he's at
no, this guy is the originator of rap music. at least he wasnt a cornball like bambatta. dude was the first rapper ever

the average dude doesnt know who this dude is, but my uncles being major hip hop heads back in the day, i was able to gain knowledge
but it doesnt matter who paved cams way, im tired of hearing that excuse

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Bambatta had 1 song... and that was Planet Rock, and only old heads listen to that #+#%
laugh.gif
and dudes not even a rapper, dude does death metal
laugh.gif
, dudes a cornball and he was born in 57'
8db3641e4aac58c76c77ebfbbc63bab1f7ef5efd.gif
im mad he isnt dead yet. dude did a song with GEORGE CLINTON, dudes a dirtbomb
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So now Bambaatta created hip hip, graffiti, break dancing and the DJing? You're 16 you don't know what you are talking about. He was one of many pioneers, not the God of Rap and hip-hop culture. He's a footnote in hip-hop culture and even smaller in Rap.
No, he didn't create any of those. He was responsible for spreading those things and reaching the youth, who would grow to further spread andshape the hip hop culture.

So now Bambaatta created hip hip, graffiti, break dancing and the DJing? You're 16 you don't know what you are talking about. He was one of many pioneers, not the God of Rap and hip-hop culture. He's a footnote in hip-hop culture and even smaller in Rap.
No, he didn't create any of those. He was responsible for spreading those things and reaching the youth, who would grow to further spread and shape the hip hop culture.

You might as well say, God, himself should be acknowledged for cam's career

Originally Posted by Black Milk

No, he didn't create any of those. He was responsible for spreading those things and reaching the youth, who would grow to further spread and shape the hip hop culture.

You might as well say, God, himself should be acknowledged for cam's career
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol @ this kid naming Afrika Bambaata. Stops tryna sound like THAT Guy .

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Jay >>>>>>>>>> Cam in every facet of the game.
EXCEPT swag....

jay-z was butt hurt for a while cuz the diplomats were bubblln more then anyone on the ROC other then jay-z for a while.
camron.jpg
camron.jpg
CamronRangeRover-456x300.jpg

and for the record the only person the had comprable swag was....

152-43266.jpg

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Oh $@%!..NothingBefore above me just said Camron is better than Jay Z and LL cool J

Nas>LL cool J>Jay Z>Camron
Cormega>Camron
Method Man>Camron

seriously

"She on food stamps
Welfare, no healthcare ,
true tramp"...My 5 year old cousin can make up some smarter $@%! than that..
Are youall serious?
we talkin bout SWAGGGG.....not rappin skillz jeez
laugh.gif

i can't believe u got that dusthead methodman got more swag then killa cam

nas NEVER had swag..if he did he wouldn've kept his FOOT on jay-z's neck after ether...but he stopped cuz nas naturally strays away from the spotlight.

jay-z has had MEDIOCORE style forever...and please don't get me started wit LL cool J after 1995
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Cam'ron is the best rapper ever, and I will go to grave saying that.

Good luck getting into heaven with that statement champ, even the Lord Almighty would laugh at you for that asinine comment.
Cam'ron > Jesus.

Jesus let some %@#+#$ whoop his #@@ and didn't do nothing- he didn't have any swag. Son died a virgin too at 33 he couldn't even smash with the help of his God.

eek.gif
Broman turned water to Henny though, he was the first to rock the swag rag before swag was invented.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going to hell.
laugh.gif

All this talk of "swag" (I swore I would never use that word) and no mention of Slick Rick or Eric B or Rakim??

Back
Top Bottom