BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what did he do?

Admitted to getting buns
grin.gif

So what did he do?
Sexual Relations with GF:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090

Why would you admit to that? Would they break into your dorm room and look for condoms or something?
laugh.gif

That's brutal.

Funny situation in tonight's BYU game. Almost the entire student section chanting " B)!% $@#^". Honor Code, really? Was someone out to get dude and sabotage the situation and their season? Utah Ute fan maybe?

So what did he do?
Sexual Relations with GF:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090

Why would you admit to that? Would they break into your dorm room and look for condoms or something?
laugh.gif

That's brutal.

Funny situation in tonight's BYU game. Almost the entire student section chanting " B)!% $@#^". Honor Code, really? Was someone out to get dude and sabotage the situation and their season? Utah Ute fan maybe?

Had sex with his girlfriend apparently. Its against code and mormon religion in general to have premarital sex.

Im pretty sure even in marraige sex is strictly for reproduction purposes also. Thats probably why they are notorius for having big families
laugh.gif

Had sex with his girlfriend apparently. Its against code and mormon religion in general to have premarital sex.

Im pretty sure even in marraige sex is strictly for reproduction purposes also. Thats probably why they are notorius for having big families
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

There are far too many misconceptions in this thread.
Like what? Dude goes to an ultra conservative religious institution because he's indoctrinated by an adoptive Mormon parent, promises to adhere to a childish, archaic honor code that bans a lot of fun stuff, has sex, thereby breaking that code, admits as much  and then gets suspended from the team. It's fair, but pretty funny to people who aren't LDS.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

There are far too many misconceptions in this thread.
Like what? Dude goes to an ultra conservative religious institution because he's indoctrinated by an adoptive Mormon parent, promises to adhere to a childish, archaic honor code that bans a lot of fun stuff, has sex, thereby breaking that code, admits as much  and then gets suspended from the team. It's fair, but pretty funny to people who aren't LDS.

Is that why so many of them are married, because that's the only legal way you can smash

Are you even allowed to FAP

Is that why so many of them are married, because that's the only legal way you can smash

I'm not one to argue.

But I'm not asking for anybody's approval of the Honor Code or of what the doctrines are for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. From my perspective, I could say that I find a lot of what people do these days as ridiculous, and as "funny" and what not. But, I respect each person's ability to live their life and make whatever choices they want and believe however they may.

If it comes down to it, we can agree to disagree. I respect the viewpoints of others, and I just hope others can respect what I and many other people choose to believe in. You don't have to agree, but at least respect that person's freedom to choose what to believe and how to live.

I'm not one to argue.

But I'm not asking for anybody's approval of the Honor Code or of what the doctrines are for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. From my perspective, I could say that I find a lot of what people do these days as ridiculous, and as "funny" and what not. But, I respect each person's ability to live their life and make whatever choices they want and believe however they may.

If it comes down to it, we can agree to disagree. I respect the viewpoints of others, and I just hope others can respect what I and many other people choose to believe in. You don't have to agree, but at least respect that person's freedom to choose what to believe and how to live.

Mormon and middle eastern Arab rules are too strict man...god has to be more understanding then this
laugh.gif

Mormon and middle eastern Arab rules are too strict man...god has to be more understanding then this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Marriage is a big thing in the Church, but I have no doubt that sex is an incentive to get married.
As far as your second question, no. The fap is off-limits too. Of course that is if you choose to believe in it.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Marriage is a big thing in the Church, but I have no doubt that sex is an incentive to get married.
As far as your second question, no. The fap is off-limits too. Of course that is if you choose to believe in it.

a friend of mine has a friend that's a professor at BYU. he says something like 85% of the students at BYU are already married.... only way they can have sex in college.

Back
Top Bottom