BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

That's wack as hell, but he signed up for it...

And how did they find out he got some buns, was the dude a little happier than usual?

And how did they find out he got some buns, was the dude a little happier than usual?

I find it rather funny that at one religious school (BYU) you can have sex with a girl and get kicked off the team, but at another religious school (Baylor) you can break your girlfriend's jaw and only miss three games
laugh.gif

I find it rather funny that at one religious school (BYU) you can have sex with a girl and get kicked off the team, but at another religious school (Baylor) you can break your girlfriend's jaw and only miss three games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

The dumb +!+ admitted to it
indifferent.gif

The dumb +!+ admitted to it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The **%#%$% admitted to it
indifferent.gif
He probably said "yeah I smashed
pimp.gif
....oh wait, +%%*...."

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The **%#%$% admitted to it
indifferent.gif
He probably said "yeah I smashed
pimp.gif
....oh wait, +%%*...."

Kind of sad and silly at the same time when you picture this kid damn near in tears saying he's sorry and that he's remorseful and heartbroken over having sex with his girlfriend. Almost mind blowing these days that such an honor code would exist.

Kind of sad and silly at the same time when you picture this kid damn near in tears saying he's sorry and that he's remorseful and heartbroken over having sex with his girlfriend. Almost mind blowing these days that such an honor code would exist.

Back
Top Bottom