BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
He posted in the big booty thread I'm dead.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

NT = Melting pot

is it fair to say UVU isnt as strict as BYU?

thanks for the answers and for the patience.

No problem sir. UVU does not have an honor code although Most of the student body is made up of people of the LDS faith.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

NT = Melting pot

is it fair to say UVU isnt as strict as BYU?

thanks for the answers and for the patience.

No problem sir. UVU does not have an honor code although Most of the student body is made up of people of the LDS faith.

I think this is ridiculous and it amazes me that BYU supporters are proud of their school with this decision. Oh a player got his girlfriend pregnant? Quick! Suspend him now!! Yeah, that will really solve the issue and help the kid. Lets turn our back on our student athletes when they hit a bump in life. He didnt break the law here.

I would be ashamed if I was involved with BYU in any way. Yes I understand the code, but I thinks its ridiculous.

I think this is ridiculous and it amazes me that BYU supporters are proud of their school with this decision. Oh a player got his girlfriend pregnant? Quick! Suspend him now!! Yeah, that will really solve the issue and help the kid. Lets turn our back on our student athletes when they hit a bump in life. He didnt break the law here.

I would be ashamed if I was involved with BYU in any way. Yes I understand the code, but I thinks its ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I agree with you that the honor code is too stringent and ridiculous for my liking, but it was his decision to go to BYU and he must abide but its policies. I also assume he's a Mormom, so he already knew the deal.  

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I agree with you that the honor code is too stringent and ridiculous for my liking, but it was his decision to go to BYU and he must abide but its policies. I also assume he's a Mormom, so he already knew the deal.  

laugh.gif
people think Liberty is tough. they cover stuff up for their athletes.

he chose BYU. so can't hate. Gotta respect policies at schools like BYU, Liberty, Oral Roberts, etc...

laugh.gif
people think Liberty is tough. they cover stuff up for their athletes.

he chose BYU. so can't hate. Gotta respect policies at schools like BYU, Liberty, Oral Roberts, etc...

thats what Im saying, He chose to go there, He knew what he was getting into.

I wonder how big is the non - mormon contigent at BYU... anyone know? I know we have a BYU student who frequents NT Sports

thats what Im saying, He chose to go there, He knew what he was getting into.

I wonder how big is the non - mormon contigent at BYU... anyone know? I know we have a BYU student who frequents NT Sports

it's an Evangelical school so they're up there with Oral Roberts and BYU with the rules, more like guidelines actually. but i know a few athletes there that party hard and nothing happens get off free
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's an Evangelical school so they're up there with Oral Roberts and BYU with the rules, more like guidelines actually. but i know a few athletes there that party hard and nothing happens get off free
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gotcha. I never knew that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gotcha. I never knew that

Back
Top Bottom