BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

I hope he did it right. I am talking about getting caught banging a white girl in a Starbucks bathroom with one hand on the booty and the other holding a caramel macchiato, smoking a cigar and cussing her out. Winning 
pimp.gif

I hope he did it right. I am talking about getting caught banging a white girl in a Starbucks bathroom with one hand on the booty and the other holding a caramel macchiato, smoking a cigar and cussing her out. Winning 
pimp.gif

My friend was at a party with him at the beginning of the year and mentioned specifically him drinking and getting some dome from some broad. He pointed the chick out as she walked by us at school.

My friend was at a party with him at the beginning of the year and mentioned specifically him drinking and getting some dome from some broad. He pointed the chick out as she walked by us at school.

not trying to get too personal but are you a mormon and do you go to BYU? did you report him?

Im not trying to be funny either

not trying to get too personal but are you a mormon and do you go to BYU? did you report him?

Im not trying to be funny either

laugh.gif
@ the replies so far,

But...in all honesty, he got his girlfriend pregnant (seems that this is what happened)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

pimp.gif

Quote of the year.

laugh.gif
@ the replies so far,

But...in all honesty, he got his girlfriend pregnant (seems that this is what happened)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

pimp.gif

Quote of the year.

BYU students must take nerd to another level if he was ratted out and not just caught getting dome in the locker room by the coach or something. I mean, who would seriously bring that to school officials? I am picturing some kind of office at the school dedicated to upholding this code, on some "I am concerned for his soul" type stuff. Crazy.

BYU students must take nerd to another level if he was ratted out and not just caught getting dome in the locker room by the coach or something. I mean, who would seriously bring that to school officials? I am picturing some kind of office at the school dedicated to upholding this code, on some "I am concerned for his soul" type stuff. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom