BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I hope he did it right. I am talking about getting caught banging a white girl in a Starbucks bathroom with one hand on the booty and the other holding a caramel macchiato, smoking a cigar and cussing her out. Winning 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

posted in the big booty thread
afd,k.sdajfk.fsjk.sjdf sdasdflje
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
safvds
roll.gif

I hope he did it right. I am talking about getting caught banging a white girl in a Starbucks bathroom with one hand on the booty and the other holding a caramel macchiato, smoking a cigar and cussing her out. Winning 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

posted in the big booty thread
afd,k.sdajfk.fsjk.sjdf sdasdflje
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
safvds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

no, I go to UVU. its the school down the street from BYU. I am mormon. i

ok, I just googled UVU.

question, is the honor code strictly a BYU school code or is it a universal Mormon code?  I'm just trying to get informed

ok, I just googled UVU.

question, is the honor code strictly a BYU school code or is it a universal Mormon code?  I'm just trying to get informed

Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...Gunna:

ok, I just googled UVU.

I believe the honor code is for anyone who is a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I should ask some of the guys who I hoop w/ on Wed night since they are all LDS members.[h3]
[/h3]

Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...Gunna:

ok, I just googled UVU.

I believe the honor code is for anyone who is a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I should ask some of the guys who I hoop w/ on Wed night since they are all LDS members.[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ok, I just googled UVU.

In general most of what is on the honor code is adhered to by those of the LDS faith. Aside from beard growing. I dont know why they have that rule. Tea and coffee are frowned upon, but you have your agency to choose what you want . People here drink caffeine like crazy so I dont see it being any different than coffee or tea. With the honor code there you are expected to follow their rules. it is a private school so they can put in what they want you to follow. He agreed to it in choosing to attend school there.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ok, I just googled UVU.

In general most of what is on the honor code is adhered to by those of the LDS faith. Aside from beard growing. I dont know why they have that rule. Tea and coffee are frowned upon, but you have your agency to choose what you want . People here drink caffeine like crazy so I dont see it being any different than coffee or tea. With the honor code there you are expected to follow their rules. it is a private school so they can put in what they want you to follow. He agreed to it in choosing to attend school there.

NT = Melting pot

is it fair to say UVU isnt as strict as BYU?

thanks for the answers and for the patience.

NT = Melting pot

is it fair to say UVU isnt as strict as BYU?

thanks for the answers and for the patience.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom