Burger debate..

The Habit is good. My buddy worked at the one on Howe ave and he would hook me up for free. Ate there just about everyday when I was going to Sac State. :lol:

5 guys sucks ..... i havent had from the other 2 places niether but for the price ill go have the burger at longhorn chilis or fridays instead lol theyre way better for the same price , 5 guys looks like a broke mcdonalds inside of a kmart in the hood ....

Don't have any of the burger joints over here but Five Guys. Walked into Five Guys and seen the prices on the menu and walked right out. Free toppings or not. $7 for a single burger is stupid.

Reactions: ct3
The best fast food burger that I've had was the Chef's choice burger at burger King or the Jim beam bourbon burger from Hardee's. 5 guys isn't amazing, but I do appreciate the fact that they serve quality beef. I'm somewhat of a burger snob, but I can appreciate a good burger on all levels. Anyone ever try AJ Bombers in Milwaukee? Supposedly one of the best burger spots in the country.

Two places in my area that have great burgers are mugshots and hungry owl. I enjoyed my burger from cheesecake factory also.

5 guys prices are ridiculous. Double burger is like $7. Fries, which are average, are like $3 and a drink is like $3. Meat is usually fresh and good quality.

5 guys sucks ..... i havent had from the other 2 places niether but for the price ill go have the burger at longhorn chilis or fridays instead lol theyre way better for the same price , 5 guys looks like a broke mcdonalds inside of a kmart in the hood ....
Stop it 5.

Last edited:
In-n-out, the quality/price ratio is too perfect.
5 guys, the quality/price ratio is too high but understandable.

Edge, Jack-n-the-box really big chicken sandwich + bacon, cheddar potato wedges....

Naw, In-n-out is where it's at

The best fast food burger that I've had was the Chef's choice burger at burger King or the Jim beam bourbon burger from Hardee's. 5 guys isn't amazing, but I do appreciate the fact that they serve quality beef. I'm somewhat of a burger snob, but I can appreciate a good burger on all levels. Anyone ever try AJ Bombers in Milwaukee? Supposedly one of the best burger spots in the country.

Two places in my area that have great burgers are mugshots and hungry owl. I enjoyed my burger from cheesecake factory also.

On the low, Hardee's does have some of the best fast food burgers. Joints are delicious.

All that said, Five Guys it is for lunch tomorrow.

Five Guys is overrated.

Best fast food burger I've had was at Whataburger last year down in SPI. Best burger I've ever had was at the Pelican down on south beach. I make it my first stop when I'm down there.

Last edited:
In n out is :smokin
The habit is second
Five guys is third but tbh I don't think they are anything special. They are like a backyard BBQ burger that anyone can make.

Carl's Jr :smokin :smokin

Though, I wish we had an In-n-Out :frown:

Last edited:
I live 5 minutes away from both innout and 5 guys. Im also about 10 minutes away from Whataburger. No whitecastle or shake shack out here

innout >>>>>> whataburger >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 guys>>>>>>>> culvers (hella weak)

innout is tasty, and its food/price ratio is amazing. You can legit get full off $6. You go to 5 guys you will drop around $11-12 for the same thing. 

double-double animal style/toasted, crispy fries with spread on them (save you a couple bucks off the animal fries), and a drink for $6-7 is the best deal in fast food

Last edited:
innout is tasty, and its food/price ratio is amazing. You can legit get full off $6. You go to 5 guys you will drop around $11-12 for the same thing. 
I see, I didn't know that was the pricing for them.. When I was in SD earlier this year I was gonna stop by there.. but didn't eem bother.. went to Lolita's instead :pimp:

I see, I didn't know that was the pricing for them.. When I was in SD earlier this year I was gonna stop by there.. but didn't eem bother.. went to Lolita's instead
pimp.gif
lolitas got good carne asada fries.  they always cook those fries crispy and that pretty much makes or breaks a good carne asada fries plate.

in n out burgers I got tired of and   I don't see what the hype is about with their fries either.  no taste to me compared to even mcdonalds. if u get them well don't, it tastes like hot oily cardboard.

I like bacon cheeseburgers so 5 guys with nothing but bacon and cheese in the burger is good.  sure it costs 6-7 bucks but if u go to a typical restaurant like islands, ur paying that much or even more so it is what it is

Anny's burgers is good and so is Burger Lounge

Smashburger is wack

Bobby's Burgers Palace (BBP) by bobby flay. Handful around the DMV and Jersey. Crunchify any burger (add chips).....

Been on a vegetarian kick as of late... this thread is really makin me want a burger for breakfast :rolleyes

5 Guys thus far.

But I can't say much since I haven't tried Shake Shack, Good burger, Fat burger, or In-N-Out.

Note: if ever in NYC, Jimbo's (hood spot) is where it's at.

Galaxy Hamburgers are straight 
pimp.gif
. Plus they have way more options than burgers. If you're in Socal you should visit one. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom