Bulls offseason Thread

i like what ive seen so far. moving the ball, getting everyone touches. once noah is back and everyones acclimated, the offense will run much better. havent seen rose shoot any jumpers yet, i hope his shot got better like we've heard.

hope thibs has learned to manage minutes better and not over extend his core group.

thank god noah is not wearing those tennis shoes anymore

We're two PRESEASON games in... it's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for these type of sentiments even if you're being optimistic.
I shouldn't have started my statement with "Taj is a beast..." lol... I agree that I'm being optimistic, but I'm very encouraged by what I've seen from Taj so far. I just think Taj is a better player than Boozer, period... If Boozer didn't earn $15-16M/year, I doubt that he would start over Taj.  

Nikola Mirotic: The NBA is an option for my future but I'm still young and I'm not in a rush to play there. EncestandoRead more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#Pp5XoG3loYl88lVp.99 - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1277182#sthash.BtifXkNV.dpuf

This is why I'm not a big fan of drafting these guys overseas. There are more than enough talented prospects in college and d-league that would be jumping at the chance to play in the NBA. I know sometimes its about salary cap tricks to draft these guys that aren't coming soon, but it's wasteful IMO.

That's exactly why I've said he should be included in a package for Love

But people tell me I'm stupid and not thinking long term. :smh:

I don't know how they can expect you to think long term when none of us know if this kid's game will even translate to the NBA. It just bothers me that so much priority is placed on these guys then they screw around and come over when they feel like it. IF he ever does come over, he better be worth the wait.

Booz has to go man. Noah can't bang down low on his own all season, he needs the help down there and Booz aint gettin it done. I don't get why the front office doesn't see that.

I wonder how long before we see what Snell can do.

I didn't get to catch any games, who do we have starting at the 2?

Booz has to go man. Noah can't bang down low on his own all season, he needs the help down there and Booz aint gettin it done. I don't get why the front office doesn't see that.

Jimmy Buckets starts at the 2

I am optimistic about Snell being a hidden gem like Buckets.

I don't know how they can expect you to think long term when none of us know if this kid's game will even translate to the NBA. It just bothers me that so much priority is placed on these guys then they screw around and come over when they feel like it. IF he ever does come over, he better be worth the wait.

Besides his desire, he's got a hefty buyout too. I think it's something like 2-3 million Euros. That's outside of his contract so I doubt he comes over anytime sooner than next summer.

There have been a dozen articles with Nikola stating he wants to play in the L... This is one of the 1st I have seen where the opposite is mentioned... I think he will be here in 2 years

Jimmy Buckets starts at the 2

I am optimistic about Snell being a hidden gem like Buckets.

Ok. Hopefully we can keep him there. That'll help boost his confidence and in turn boost performance. I hope Snell is a hidden gem as well, If anything, he can give some productive minutes when Deng is off the court

There have been a dozen articles with Nikola stating he wants to play in the L... This is one of the 1st I have seen where the opposite is mentioned... I think he will be here in 2 years

**** waiting two years for the unknown. Flip him, Deng, & the Cha pick for Love. Now.

well Simba, if it's Rose's hero ball offense that fails us, the blame would have to go to Rose and Thibs for allowing it. But we would also have to look at others that didn't give him reason to trust his teammates. I don't think that will be a problem this year though. Let's keep it positive in here this year.

We wont really know if we go to hero ball offense until the playoffs start. I think Thibs will keep Jo's and Lu's minutes lower than in past years. Im all for sacrificing a few games to be fresh in the playoffs.

Hell give Snell and Murph some good run every few games just to save legs. Especially if Snell is going to be a guy we rely on in the future.

The one thing im excited to see is that reports are we will be playing faster this year. I want to see Jimmy and Lu grab the board and bring it down on the break and have Derrick fill the wing :pimp:

well Simba, if it's Rose's hero ball offense that fails us, the blame would have to go to Rose and Thibs for allowing it. But we would also have to look at others that didn't give him reason to trust his teammates. I don't think that will be a problem this year though. Let's keep it positive in here this year.

I'm pretty sure he's a fan of another team trollin.

By the way, you must have been talking with Jalen and Simmons about Horford...starts at he 5:49 mark. I will be rooting for the Hawks to stink and for this to come true.

Trolls gone troll right....Rose back and they can't stand it. even when we weren't contenders last yr we still were a problem to be dealt with .

**** waiting two years for the unknown. Flip him, Deng, & the Cha pick for Love. Now.

Minny is not trading Love, so I don't get my hopes up for that one

Houston wasn't trading Harden either until it happened, which I said we should've been talking to them to gauge the possibility.

Everyone said the same thing about that as well... Then boom Houston stone cold stunned the league.

My point being, you don't know until you attempt.

Houston wasn't trading Harden either until it happened, which I said we should've been talking to them to gauge the possibility.

Everyone said the same thing about that as well... Then boom Houston stone cold stunned the league.

My point being, you don't know until you attempt.

I see what youre saying with at least make a run at it, but it was a completely diff situation... OKC had a stacked team where they needed to let 1 body walk... Minny has nobody beyond Love and just got a new GM who wants to show ownership he will try to win and not rebuild yet again

I see what youre saying with at least make a run at it, but it was a completely diff situation... OKC had a stacked team where they needed to let 1 body walk... Minny has nobody beyond Love and just got a new GM who wants to show ownership he will try to win and not rebuild yet again

If they start off slow the first few months I'd be on their phones every 2 weeks afterwards until the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom