Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

It’s comin bruh. Social media got these barbers actin crazy.

If people gone pay it, why change? Everyone wants to show off their money and their luxurious, barbers would be silly not to take advantage.

Im sure if y’all cut hair, you’d be charging $60+

havent paid for a haircut in at least 5 years
learned to cut my own hair at 14
i figured out those economics real quick

It’s comin bruh. Social media got these barbers actin crazy.
Im not even in the game/industry
but I watch tomb45 on youtube
Inspiring stuff for business/entrepreneurship

but hes def someone enabling/leading the charge on this craziness with pricing

all this is entertaining to me though lol

Last edited:
Was stupid of me to try and cut my hair a few weeks before thanksgiving. I had a false sense of confidence since it looked good last time I cut it 2 months ago. But it's difficult AF to blend Asian hair when it's grown out. Gonna wear a hat until a barber can fix it.

Shape-ups are ok for me. I can lineup my hairline, beard, and neckline. I wear eyeglasses so it makes cutting my hair more difficult.

You don't own a pair of contacts? I wear glasses too and do my shapeup. Just wear contacts during the cut

I pay 40 including $5 tip for fade and beard and I’m cool with it. If it gets close to 50 I’m good on that :lol:
I always had long hair growing up, I’d get like 2-3 cuts a year at most. Now I go every 3 weeks or so

Cutino got the hair tatt?

Does Shea moisturizer make beard products? If not I find it funny that they are presenting the video. LMAO.
Elite beard by cuttino
Beard definitely A1, but because the hair foolery makes you question the beard. I have the same shape of beard, but have more salt and pepper in my beard. Mainly salt in my goatee. Considered dying it but figure meh just let it rock and do what it does.
FhX3zs-XEAIidn6.png
That definitely isn't the Turkish special.

that **** dont even look bad, one of my homies just did the tattoo scalp joint and it only looks legit in his selfies.

Just had 3 more go to Turkey, they dropped 2500 with "Hotel" included, ill let yall know if it looks legit or not once they heal up.

Pretty sure Kenny Smith has the microscalp pigmentation (tattoo).

And yea most companies book your whole stay, hotel, flight, and the surgery as a package. I’m not there yet, I was wolfing so the difference in density was noticeable but i just go get a 0 guard low cut and its not anymore

Back
Top Bottom