Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Need the @ for some of those chicks especially 0:03

ZSwew28sdv1396fs12.png

Last edited:
I rocked the baldy for 5-6yrs. I started growing my hair out recently and I've been running into people I hadnt seen since the pandemic. They dont recognize me at first. One guy whos bald was like damn you got hair. I thought you were one of us

:lol: :lol:
I kept my hair cut low for years just cuz it was easy maintenance and now my barber gives me a new nickname every time my hair grows a few more inches :lol: Man is constantly saying "I didn't even know your hair could grow this long" :lol:

I rocked the baldy for 5-6yrs. I started growing my hair out recently and I've been running into people I hadnt seen since the pandemic. They dont recognize me at first. One guy whos bald was like damn you got hair. I thought you were one of us

:lol: :lol:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS8xRHZ6TkVFc1lQTUFBQUFNL2NoZWVyaW5nLW9uZS1vZi11cy5naWY_.gif

You TRAITOR. LMAO. We let you in this thing of ours and this is how you repay us.

We vouched for you, thought you were a friend of ours.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS9iN1JrU1FGN0wyc0FBQUFkL2pvaG5ueS1kZXBwLWRvbm5pZS1icmFzY28uZ2lm.gif

From twitter
05A865BD-899E-4CE2-B67F-D1832532865B.jpeg
DAMN where was this wedding at. NOBODY wanted to get a fresh cut for the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom